• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

New EZ Test Australia website...veeery interesting...

shrredda

Bluelighter
Respect to the guys at EZ Test...there is now an Australian website for their australian customers...
I haven't heard it mentioned before anyway...
You can leave your order and details at the website and they will send ya the kit in a plain white wrapper to your nearest post office, and ya pay C.O.D.
I payed around $80 for the extreme kit about 7 or so months ago,in an Adelaide head shop. On the site the Extreme is $50 Australian. I guess if ya can get it for that much or cheaper it is not worth the trip to their site...or is it... :)
Their unusual link page caught my eye...
There are only 2 links to, as they describe them,"Ez Test Traders"...
One link is to : www.snifferdogs.info
This is a site giving out information and links in relation to the sniffer dogs sniffing out peoples personal and such in N.S.W...
The other link takes ya to : www.bluelight.com.au
The police run anti-drug, anti-alchohol, underage , dance party website...
How broadminded is that of the boys in blue, an EZ Test/Poeleece partnership...all credit to ya guys...!
[ 25 September 2002: Message edited by: shrredda ]

Maybe they made a mistake, thinking that was the Bluelight website here...
What's their URL, I'd love to take a look and get to the bottom of this.
BigTrancer :)

I found it - www.ez-test.com.au
Have sent a quick email just to check if Bluelight Disco was the real link they were after, because I hadn't heard of those underage functions being associated with EZ-Test before.
BigTrancer :)

LMFAO when I first saw it !
Preeety sure that the police wouldn't be very choofed at the link...!
I once had a 12 year old tell me that all the action is in the dunnies at Bluelight gigs.. !
LOL :)

Looks like the site was bit of a rush job....especially the links page. The html title of the page is still an "untitled document". Could the links just be a mistake as they were in a rush to get the site up ? :)

I thought that in Australia if you wanted to buy a .com.au domain you had to be a registered business... so on that logic there must be something legit about it...
I haven't had a chance to go through the entire site yet though, I'll post again once I have... :)

I have ordered some through them , I will let you know on the progress (actual delivery times, etc)

I'm always dubious when a company offers to ship goods without any deposit being taken - usually a business will take precautions to assure they don't get fake orders...
Something seems suss... but if anyone manages to get the goods through this please post details of your experience here... any new way of getting hold of testers is well worth investigating... :)

Well said Pleo.... :)
At least this way the punter cant lose, unlike myself and many others that ordered and paid at EZ Tests european website and had their testers confiscated by 'Aussie Post'.
The worst thing that can happen now is that the kit does not arrive at the post office and you have to go elsewhere to purchase.

whois results for ez-test.com.au
Domain ROID: D0087641-AR
Domain Name: ez-test.com.au
Last Modified: Never Updated
Registrar ID: R00010-AR
Registrar Name: Melbourne IT
Registrant: E.Z.TEST PTY LTD
Registrant ID: Other 091 505 181
Registrant ROID: C0262921-AR
Registrant Contact Name: THE MANAGER
Registrant Email: [email protected]
Tech ID: C0262923-AR
Tech Name: Anil Gupta
Tech Email: [email protected]
Name Server: ns3.webminders.com
Name Server: ns4.webminders.com

Actually, call me paranoid, but does someone who knows programming want to check exactly what happens when you click the submit button on that site (this page)? Just where it sends your info to and stuff. It's not a secure order form, so I'm dubious once again...
At least it's not asking for a credit card number...
Edit: lol - Cyna, you read my mind... ;)
Can you check the order page too? Thanks! :)
[ 26 September 2002: Message edited by: Pleonastic ]

Well, it's in Coldfusion, but I'm assuming it's just a form-mail type deal where it just grabs each textbox and prints the variable into an email and mails it to whoever... Interestingly, when I went to http://www.ez-test.com.au/orderform_sent.cfm, down the bottom it says:
Error Occurred While Processing Request
Error Diagnostic Information
An error occurred while evaluating the expression:
#title#
Error near line 49, column 8.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Error resolving parameter TITLE
ColdFusion was unable to determine the value of the parameter. This problem is very likely due to the fact that either:
You have misspelled the parameter name, or
You have not specified a QUERY attribute for a CFOUTPUT, CFMAIL, or CFTABLE tag.
The error occurred while processing an element with a general identifier of (#title#), occupying document position (49:7) to (49:13).
anyway, I'm fairly certain it's just a script that emails the form data...

just a note, that when i ordered my first eztest over a year ago, i just emailed some guy off a website i cant remember, and told him i wanted one. he asked me for name and address, and he sent it to my post office and i paid on pickup, i didnt have to deposit anything..

I was just about to post along the same lines as Pleo - it's a half arsed & dodgy looking site...
AM - 28/8/2002: Internet ticket scam - ABC radio transcript... Maybe I'm paranoid & there's too little blood in my LSD stream, but I'm eagerly awaiting the contents of mossys package. Keep us posted :)

You have to believe me, this this was seriously the first picture I opened at the other bluelight site.
[ 26 September 2002: Message edited by: EJ ]

LOL!!
Yes apparently it was that very picture that prompted the cops into this *special* collaboration with EZ Test :)