Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

POST YOUR DRUG SOURCES HERE!

Pleonastic

Bluelighter
Wait, did I say drug sources? I meant testing kit and 5-HTP sources! ;)
Oh well, now that I've got your attention... :D
I've created a thread which will act as a static resource for places to obtain 5-HTP and Reagent Testers.
Summary of sources for 5-HTP and Reagent Testers
I've included as many as I can find so far (most from this thread), but there must be more. So what I need everyone to do is help out by posting the places where they bought their test kits from, or the site they used to order their 5-HTP. As you can see I've included plenty of details of each of the shops, so provide as much info as you can.
Soon there will be a link to that thread at the top of the forum, so anyone can find out where to get their Harm Minimisation gear at the click of a mouse button.
That thread is located in the Drug Discussion Archives, so it can't be replied to. But use this thread to let us know of any errors, or to inform us of any new sources or any sources that no are longer relevant.
I'd really like this to be a huge long list, but it won't be without your help. Particularly people from NT, Tassie, SA, and WA - you guys are very light on info at the moment.
Thankyou in advance for your help! :)
P.S... don't anyone fuckin post any drug sources, that title is just an attention grabber, heheheeh... ;)

for QLD only:
http://www.vitaminsaustralia.com.au
Dr Vera's formulations: 5htp 75mg 30 caps
$41.80
(little expensive, but handy if you have run out and are planning a big night in the immediate future. Next day delivery. They also sell Melatonin.)
hope this helps.

I've updated the 5-HTP section - now i'm working through and changing the links to go directly to the 5-HTP page rather than the home pages.
I've also decided not to list prices on the listing page, because it'd be hard to keep track of price changes.
Now, regarding the shops that sell test kits - if anyone knows the address and phone number of Joint Venture in WA and Korruptions in SA, please post it here so I can update the listing.
Thanks again guys! :)

Last year I went to www.vitaminusa.com and I bought five 5-HTP bottles each containing 120 100mg capsules for about $320(Aus).
Don't order too much, or you run the risk of getting busted by customs. I condider myself lucky.

Getting the number and address of the store in perth I was suprised to find there is another store in Fremantle I didnt know about, can anyone confirm?
JOYNT VENTURE
Perth - 794 Hay St PH-08 9321 6640
Fremantle - South Tce Piazza Shp 11-13/6160 PH-08 9335 9617
[edit] 08 looks like 8)
[ 18 September 2002: Message edited by: Fry-d- ]

i order 6 bottles of 100mg caps from www.health-pages.com for US$85.65 and once you become a member if you order on the first wednesday of every month you get 40% off the total.usually only takes 4-5 days to get to me.

Has anyone found any local sources in Sydney for 5htp?? I have ordered from iherbi.com in the past and this is obviously a major pain in the ass. My supply is almost finished and would love to find a local supplier!
thanx
PinkangA

Places to buy testers in Sydney...
Reachin Records
80 Oxford St Darlinghurst 2010
9380 5378
9380 6616
and some 50m away...
Central Station Records
Darlinghurst 46 Oxford St 2010
9361 5222
www.centralstation.com.au
And for the gimps on the central coast...
Wyong Smokeshop
Shp 6/ Railway Sq Wyong 2259
4353 2251

Hmmmm... apollo, we've gotta get you made a mod of the Archive so you can edit that thread too - at the moment mona's still in a slot...
I'll email [email protected] now... :)

Originally posted by pinkanga:
Has anyone found any local sources in Sydney for 5htp?? I have ordered from iherbi.com in the past and this is obviously a major pain in the ass. My supply is almost finished and would love to find a local supplier!
thanx
PinkangA

Yes, I have and I don't know how they manage to sell it since it's not fda approved, maybe they have a special licence, but the pharmacy in the Central Station Tunnel sells 5-htp.
Its a brand called "Proxan" and I believe its made in Queensland, indicated on the bottle. But they are not worth the money, in my opinion. $40 for 30, 80mg caps. (plus they have a plethora of assorted crap in them like folic acid etc, in addition to the 80mg 5-htp)
I used to buy from them a few months ago, when i didnt have a credit card, but seriously, the international order is the best value for money. I only use clubnatural now that online ordering isnt a hassle for me anymore.
Dweller

dweller: I believe that it's because it's a preparation containing other ingredients, and because it contains less than 100mg of 5-htp... there's something that allows these to be sold in Australia.