• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

can i eat a pill with a bit of maquis on it?

yeeya

Bluelighter
After testing a pill I unknowingly got a bit of maquis reagent on my finger then picked the pill up to put it in the bag. I first noticed it discolouring a bit so wiped off as much as I could. It seems to have stopped disolving the pill and apart from it having a bit of a wet looking spot the pill looks ok. Is it ok to eat?

Did you noti e what it did to your finger? It burned like hell didn't it. Imagenie putting that in your stomach. However, its a shame to waste a pill, so if I was you, I would scrape of the "wet looking" spot, and eat the rest of it.
Just out of curiosity, did the pill tested good? :)

Well it all depends if you want to some Concentrated Sulphuric acid and Formaldehyde in you...
Im sure that those things wouldnt be as bad for you as half the adulterants in pills anyway.
Why dont you just scrape off the "wet spot" to be sure?

I didnt notice any burning sensation on my finger at all!! Otherwise I would have realised I had something on my finger and dried it, it was only a very little bit on my finger anyway so I think I'll just eat it.(the pill not my finger) I was under the impression that my stomach was full of acid anyway, my main concern was wether it was piosinous or not.
Thanks for your feedback, anf FYI it tested very well.
R E S P E C

Sulphuric acid is very poisonous, hence the warning on the side of the bottle. The amount on there probably isn't enough to do you any harm, however I personally wouldn't eat it. I'd at least cut the 'wet' half of the pill off.
[ 15 September 2002: Message edited by: Fry-d- ]

I wouldnt worry about it. Who knows what other chemicals the pill is made up of, even though it tested as MDMA on the tester. Shove it in your mouth and just pray you dont turn blue and die, just like 100's of kiddies do every weekend.

Or, for an alternative point of view... throw the contaminated pill in the toilet, flush it, and test another pill from the same batch. If it's MDMA, then try that one instead...
BigTrancer :)

yeah you'll be fine with that tiny amount of acid and formaldehyde. Just put a teaspoon of bi-carb soda in a some water and use this to wash your pill down with--all acid will be neutralised.
The marquis is only 10% (it's somewhere around that) formaldehyde so there is absolutely fuck all of that in one drop of reagent and you wouldn't need to worry about t. I myself have eaten a pill that rolled into a drop on a tester plate and it was fine...I couldn't notice a drop in quality either ;) .
For the record it is also ok to eat a pill that has rolled into mandelin reagent (e2) after neutralising with bicarb-soda.

Personally I agree with BT. If in doubt throw it out!
Regarding mandelin; although a drop is hardly likely to contain highly toxic amounts, it should be remembered that Ammonium Vanadate is also an ingredient in the E2.
From MSDS
Potential Health Effects
Eye:
Causes eye irritation.
Skin:
Causes skin irritation.
Ingestion:
May cause irritation of the digestive tract. Poison by ingestion.
Vanadium compounds can cause polycythemia, followed by red blood cell
destruction, anemia, loss of appetite, pallor and
Inhalation:
Causes respiratory tract irritation. The toxicological properties of
this substance have not been fully investigated.
Chronic:
Not available.
Chronic exposure may cause a greenish tongue, metallic taste in the
mouth, cough, chronic bronchitis, and emphysema. This material is a
potent enzyme inhibitor.
Get into the practice of scraping, THEN putting the pills away, before opening the reagent bottles. When first using the E1 and E2 kits, make sure you do the tops up tightly, especially when fitting the dripulator.