Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Durex ALL THE RAGE

BongoBongo

Bluelighter
Greetings All,
It appears that the Durex seem to be pretty good. I have yet to try, but judging by all the info...I can't wait. Maybe memories of the late 80's will come back.
Long Timer......Cya!!!!!

Are you just here to tell us that you like it or are you actually chasing some information? If there is no point to this thread maybe you could delete it for us or I will.

Thanks for the replys.
Note to Fry-d. Looking for positive reinforcement (Information)to make an informed choice.

Well your going about it all wrong....
When your after pill information we ask that you:
a) Search the forum for reports on your chosen pill (theres allready a few on these)
b) If you find nothing and are after information we request you lay out your title in the format "Pill Info Request - City - Pill Name/Description
You can also edit your own post to comply with the guidelines, threads that don't comply are closed, by pushing the edit button at the top right of your post, if you started the thread you can even edit the title. This is also contained in our forum FAQ that you should have read before posting....

Please have a quick search to see if your pills have been covered in your location: From all reports, beige and pink/red durex seem to be MDxx-based, and blue ones were speedbombs. Please check the following threads for information:
Pill Info Request - Safe Sex - East Coast Australia
Pill Info Request - Safe Sex - Melbourne
Brisbane Pills - 11/09 Taliban Style
Sydney Pills - 01/08/02
Melbourne Pills - 31/07/2002
Adelaide Pills - 28/5/02
Tassie Pills!
They seem to be everywhere. Please direct your queries to the appropriate location thread. Also, check the posting guidelines for useful tips on information request threads, please.
BigTrancer :)
[ 13 September 2002: Message edited by: BigTrancer ]

Congratulations upon your elevation to Moderator!
Just wonderful.

indeed it's been such a long time but the memory of lovely pills from an era past never fade.

The multi faceted responsibilities of work, family, mortgage and all that accompany them, generally have me upon other side of the party fence these days.

Dare I say that there's probably quite a number of the longer-serving member's of Bluelight paddling along in the same river of life, also floating around at the same junction.