• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Storing Sterile IV Solutions - Morphine Hydromorphone Etc

Status
Not open for further replies.

jaystyle

Bluelighter
Hello,

I am planning on buying some micron filters. The problem with micron's, are that you aren't supposed to use one, store it, and re-use it. What you CAN do with a micron, is filter several shots at once with one. I was thinking about preparing a vile of IV solution with micron filters, but my problem is this... keeping it sterile.

If I prepare a solution and let it sit around, it runs the risk of getting bacteria, etc, in it. Right? Do you guys think there is any problem with letting a vile of saline water w/ morphine or hydromorphone or dope sit around for awhile? A week? 2 weeks? Lol likely it wouldn't last that long... but what do you all think?

What if I add a couple drops of everclear to the solution... that won't kill me, will it? Tell me what you guys think about the topic of storing solution for future IV. Thanks

Get more micron filters in my opinion, storing a sterile solution is imposible without a lab and some chemistry knowledge. There is bacteria everywhere....preserve you health over some cheap microns man. Endocarditis, necrotizing enfacititis or wound botulism are a nasty thing bro

Get more micron filters in my opinion, storing a sterile solution is imposible without a lab and some chemistry knowledge. There is bacteria everywhere....preserve you health over some cheap microns man. Endocarditis, necrotizing enfacititis or wound botulism are a nasty thing bro

^^what he said. Not worth the risk. Sepsis will be unpleasant.

All of the above plus staph/MRSA.

I attempted to make a sterile solution of diamorphine. Nope.

Cellulitis/staph faster than I could blink an eye. At least it was enough to never want to hold a syringe in my hand again. I turned to rectal ROA for heroin anyway.

With the right supply you could use the correct preservatives and narrow range PH strips or a meter to make fairly safe stuff.

Is this made from microfiltered pills or street junk?

microfiltered pills--- I guess after reading this I will just scrap the whole idea though

Of course it's possible, haven't you read captain heroins micron filtering guide?
You just need a vial of bacteriostatic water. It's guaranteed for 28 days.

Hello,

I am planning on buying some micron filters. The problem with micron's, are that you aren't supposed to use one, store it, and re-use it. What you CAN do with a micron, is filter several shots at once with one. I was thinking about preparing a vile of IV solution with micron filters, but my problem is this... keeping it sterile.

If I prepare a solution and let it sit around, it runs the risk of getting bacteria, etc, in it. Right? Do you guys think there is any problem with letting a vile of saline water w/ morphine or hydromorphone or dope sit around for awhile? A week? 2 weeks? Lol likely it wouldn't last that long... but what do you all think?

What if I add a couple drops of everclear to the solution... that won't kill me, will it? Tell me what you guys think about the topic of storing solution for future IV. Thanks

check out the micron filter mega thread/faq.

it pretty much explains everything you want to know.

Status
Not open for further replies.