Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Railing Powdered Pot

spEEdoze

Bluelighter
I was reading another thread and i remembered one of those stonerish things people do under the influence of THC. We were scraping the mullamatic after having a few cones and my ingenius friend came up with the idea of snorting the powder as there wasn't enough chop left to make a cone. I told him he was stupid and it wouldn't work but he did it anyway and he said he got a little light headed and he said he 'thinks he feels it a bit'. As i said we had already had a few cones and it was probably the placebo effect but is it possible for the THC to enter the bloodstream through the nose?

No it's not possible. THC is not water soluble.
It is also a waste of choof, and makes you look stupid.
BigTrancer :)

SMOKE THAT SHITTT!!!!
The powder from mullamatics is potent as all hell!!!!
one cone of powder = six normal cones!!

You are correct BT. I should have thought to mention the obvious in that past thread. If you could prepare your THC in a H2O soluble form (such as the citrate) it would be very well absorbed and very potent. But natural THC is fat soluble and will absorb better through the skin, but at a slow rate.
In regards to sniffing; your extract is full of stuff which will irritate your sinuses and cause your nose to run which will further limit absorption. Smoking scrapings as Lea said will produce the desired effect. You might also try vaporizing. It’s perhaps better for the lungs, and less of what you’re after is destroyed by the process.

^^^
Search engine.
Basically, you get the smoke and the vapours - thus increasing your high.
Joints, pipes, bongs - no vapour.
Vapourisers - vapour.

yeah we just got a vapouriser
Not bad i must say
I do prefer the traditional bong but god it gives it a run for its money!
The Only thing i dont like is the silly little tubes you have to sucK through...THEIR TOO SMALL!!

I tried making a vapourizer once, electricuted myself real good.
Never tried again, thank god for safety switches :/

You do not need a high voltage source if you are making an electric vaporizer. Using a suitable low voltage element, high current is what’s needed. Although a 12v high current source can kill if you're wet and salty, it is much safer than 240v.
Using an auto cigarette lighter assembly hooked up to a switch (at least 20amp rated) and a car battery works. A suitable high current power supply such as a 12v radio transmitter PS may also work. Some old CB or Ham 12v supplies were rated at ~20amps. Higher current supplies will work, providing the voltage doesn’t exceed the rating of the element
A variation on this can also be made from a modified soldering iron.
Or there is always the poor mans vaporizer
The tips of 2 old table knives are heated to red/orange over a gas hotplate. Rolled up bud, hash, whatever is placed on one knife and compressed with the other. Smoke is inhaled at a SAFE DISTANCE from the knives through a paper tube or funnel.
For safety sake, a straight operator should work the knives. A long tube from an Al foil roll is good, and allows the smoke time to cool.
If you slightly under-heat the knives, the smoldering produces vapors of the oils. The lower temp (lower than a flame) helps prevent the THC from decomposing and therefore produces a cleaner smoke containing less carcinogens- in theory anyway.

Made one a while ago I think from instructions in High Times...not sure. Anwyay, it involved a car ciggie lighter, a decent transformer, a box to put it in and a button. It had to be plugged into a power socket so wasn't very portable. We had a jar to catch the smoke/vapour but it was quickly discarded in favour of a pen tube or straw.
Pot ended up just igniting so we used it for hash and hash oil (of which there seemed to be a bit around at the time).
Hash oil. MMMmmm...it has been too long.

i use the car ciggie lighter to drop hash spots etc. onto, and whiff em up with whatever tool i invent to go with it. but thats another thread...