Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

imports or locals.

rocket33

Bluelighter
G-day peoples, i was just wondering if the green versace's were imports or local? Also how does one tell the difference? Thanks.

There is no way of knowing. Anyone who tells you they know is merely stating their opinion.

Have a look for the Made in Australia mark. Remember buy Asutralian made and save our jobs.
Jokes people. There is no way of telling if a pill is a local or not.

Personally I reckon those were made here, some how some way....there was way too many around. There are always a huge batch of just ok md pills around (eg: Buddah's, 007's, then some others I forget and versaces) so I reckon they must make them here, maybe with imported powder or something. who knows really, and who cares as long as they are md's!

G-day peoples, i was just wondering if the green versace's were imports or local? Also how does one tell the difference? Thanks.
By looking at a pair of shoes, can you tell where they were made? No. How about your t-shirt? Nope. How about your computer? No again.
You can take "educated guesses" at where they may have come from - for example, Nike shoes = child sweatshop in India, but you can't be sure.
And, same goes for pills, you can make "educated guesses" as to where they've come from, but unless you were standing over the shoulder of the person who either pressed the pills, or took shipment (or conversly, patted the little kids brow and spouted encouragement as he works hard for his dinner and your shoes) you'll never know.
Does it make a difference to your life if you know? If it's good gear and if it makes you feel good, then it's all semantics.
------------------------------------------------------
PS - Versaces were definately imports mate, cause Versace is an overseas fashion label. LMFAO ;)

Remember also that if you do happen to know for sure whether they're imports of locals, don't say so on bluelight! The only people that know for sure are the people that picked them up from the docks (or however they came in), or the people that actually made them. And you don't want to go advertising that you're one of those people (or in contact with them) on a public message board that the police watch.
So for that reason, I'm going to close this thread. As was said, if it tests black it doesn't matter if they were made on the moon or down the street in the local milk bar. Just enjoy them and don't buy into dealers marketing bullshit of "imports" being apparantly better. :)