Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

What are flat liners?

gliterbug

Bluelighter
Hi blue and green lighters,
I read recently in a UK drug survey a question asking about flatliners or 4MTA. Just wondering if someone could let me know what it is, the effects and how it is generally taken etc.
Thanks!

ok i did a quick search on this but if mods have a better or correct explanation go ahead and correct me.
But i remember i think it was about 4 years ago some pills came out that were supposed to of been 33times stronger than e. and according to the media sold as a small compressed pill like e but called flatliners or something. I havent heard of them since then.

by the way that was according to one of the news papers we all no how incorrect they can be.

johnboy
Administrator
Australia
posted 13 July 2002 07:21 (ip)
4-MTA pills are known as "flatliners".
Do a search on that term in the archive and you'll find a few references to them in Australia, but I haven't heard anyone mention them for a long itme now.
Found it from a search for "flatliner" in this forum (People, please try to use the search engine a lot more. It can save us and you a lot of time in some instances)
The url from where I found this was http://www.bluelight.ru/cgi/ultimatebb1.cgi?ubb=get_topic&f=35&t=002402&p= for the record. it took me about 10-15 seconds from seeing this thread to finding the one I mentioned.

One question on 4MTA..
how does it indicate in a Marquis test, if at all?