Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Coke when coming of E

Boppychick

Bluelighter
Okay so i did a search and cant find anything specifically related to this, so if there is anything please give me the link :) I also posted this in other drugs but am not getting much help from there.
So- situation:
I have an opportunity to try coke this weekend, it will probably be as i am coming off pills. I was just wondering how safe/unsafe this is? (Taking the coke a few hours after having pills)
Any advice or suggestions would be appreciated.

What particular concerns do you have boppychick? As far as I can see, the only difficulty would be taking too many stimulants at once, in the event you're usually susceptible to high blood pressure or have a weak heart this could be a problem. Most people would be able to have a few lines of charlie a couple of hours after pills and not suffer any serious problems.
Of course, taking more drugs is never "safe" in a physical health sense, and in a neurotoxicity sense. However, the cocaine and MDMA aren't necessarily contraindicated in my experience, and I can't think you'd be in real trouble if you use both drugs in moderation. Listen to your body - if it says "that's enough" (ie. sweating, racing heart, feverish temperature, dizziness, hallucinations, dehydration) then don't take any more.
BigTrancer :)

I actually know a few guys who used to after a big night out on whippa and pills would go home and have coke to come down and go to sleep. tho those guys are a bunch of morons and full of shit. not to mention the gear they got was absoloute snot so anyone could probably go to sleep on it...
oh well

Thanks BT, i guess my real concern is that i haven't tried coke before and i am worried about a bad interaction between coke and pills and also dont know if, for my first time, it should be after i have consumed other substances???
I am just trying to be safe i guess :)

^^^ good point. even though i don't think there is a problem having coke after pills (maybe once the md has worn off) it might be better to try coke on its own before you have it after pills.
from my experience having coke after pills is not a great idea as it makes (me) a little edgy and kills the afterglow of the pill and of course stimulates the body even more (which i dont like the day after). BT's idea of having a few drinks with coke is a good idea as it relaxes you a little and makes the coke buzz a little warmer.
the few times i have had it i found coke much better on its own esp with some alcohol or ghb. las time i had it was at a godskitchen a while ago for the morning set and it just created a weird mood (not bad...just a little weird) as the contrast of MD feeling and mindset and the feeling and mindset change after having the coke was a bit strange...hope this helps

Careful how much u take hun. Its not too hard to od take it from me i woke up in hospital one nye. and i only had coke. but then I did have quiet a bit....
And its the worst drug to sleep off. Ive had it a few times b4 that nye i od on. Personally I dont think its worth the come down. (thats off the coke alone)or the price for that matter. but if someones giving you a freebie theres nothing wrong with trying it. personally a good pill feels way better and the scat is easier to take than a coke come down. and no i havent gone near it since the hospital visit.
[ 02 September 2002: Message edited by: sydkiwi ]

Thanks guys :)
If i decide to go ahead with plans I will most likely be taking it as i am coming down of E, so after the after glow or whatever you were talking about... so i will just be coming down anyways and it wont go to ruining my night...
I may try it and maybe have a few drinks, everyone says that is fun. I havn't taken anything in ages and i always try to do everything in moderation, so it should be ok.
Thanks again :)
[ 02 September 2002: Message edited by: Boppychick ]

I've done this a couple times and I find it a very good combination because:
  • You feel like you could take over the world.
  • Takes the edge of a MDXX comedown
  • Makes you feel better than all your fucked-up friends
  • You feel like you could take over the world (again)
However, I say this with some extremely important caveats:
  • Give it an hour and you feel much worse that before.
  • If you don't have anymore you're screwed.
So in essence, it's good, if you can justify the downsides of cost, worse comedown and addictive potential.
PS. To avoid the shit comedown, try to sleep just as you're coming off it. Use sleeping aids or just go to sleep. That way you sleep through the comedown. Always works for me. :)
[ 03 September 2002: Message edited by: pseudoSym ]

Search Ecstasy discussion (and the archives) as I'm pretty sure this has been discussed there numerous times.