Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Leaf Butter/Oil recipe?

riichiee

Bluelighter
Hey..
I've been searching for some info on the best way to make Mull-Butter from a large amount of leaf/tip..
So far, pretty much all of the recipes/methods i've come across only deal with buds..
I've also checked the Aus Choof Recipe thread, but that only seems to deal with buds as well..
Anyone got any good ideas/links/anything?
Cheers..
Richie.

personally i've found that cooking with leaf is just a waste of time... the thc in the leaf just makes you tired... you need to use bud.

Pretty sure there have been a few links in the Choof Recipe thread or in the For The Stoners thread. But anyhoo, Yahooka is usually all you need ;) .

i think you can get excellent butters out of leaf and tips - as far as i know there are no structural differences b/w the THC in heads and that further down the plant. obviously when you're smoking you're taking in all sorts of other shit as well, and you get more tired and headachy than you do from smoking buds. but the same rules don't apply with butters.
i've had amazingly fun times from cakes using this butter, and everyone i know sticks with this procedure once they use it the first time:
8: cut up as much leaf and tip as possible, and mull it up well - a few ounces is best for this recipe
8: put it in a big, heavy-bottomed cooking pot and add butter (not margarine - tastes like shit) - about 250-300g butter per oz of pot
8: add enough water to just cover mull
8: bring to a gentle boil, then back to a simmer
8: leave to simmer for as long as possible - 24 hours is best, but a minimum of 8. continue to add enough water so that your pot (in both senses) doesn't boil dry
8: turn off the heat and leave overnight. in the morning your rich green butter will have separated itself to the top, and you will be able to get about 90% of your butter straight of the top. if you want the last 10% just grab a big strainer, and push your pot down, so thgat the remaining butter is pushed out thru the bottom
8: just use the butter as you would to cook with - cakes, biscuites, pastries