Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Amount of Meth/amphetamine per bunk

Neks

Bluelighter
Can anyone tell me what the average amount per mg found in fake MDxx pills containing amphetamines??
I don't mean Au,more a global picture.
I dont mean just Meth or just Amphetamine,although i do mean pills unadulterated with things othe than speed(In my survey anything other than amphet mixtures don't count!)
So can someone tell me the average mg amount of meth or amphetamine or meth/amphetamine pills siezed or tested worldwide??
If not,i'll do the research and find out as accurately as possible.
It may take a while.
Cheers
:)
I wonder what the heroin % is???
LOL

Well that’s a fair bit of homework you've got for us to do there....
How about you start your mission here:
Dancesafe
Trimbos
That should get you started :)

Cheers :)
I think i may begin tomorrow though,for a pleasent change i'm tired at 2am.
On to it to tomorrow
Goodnight :)

I don't see what good it could do you even if you worked it out... you're trying to use an average on something which is pretty much random anyway.

It will also prove to be fairly inaccurate as a the results available are only for pills sent in for testing or seized batches so the data will be somewhat inconclusive.

But in terms of quantitative analysis, only the lab testing program in the netherlands would be any good.
And can that be tapped into from the net? i dont know.
But even if it can the number of bunk/speed-based pills in Australia far far outweighs that in the Netherlands; so its probably useless.
As the Trimbos site shows; in 2000: 95% of pills seised/tested were MDXX only. (89% "pure" MDMA) 2% speed based.
No way that represents whats happening here. (although it does show how likely it is for a MDXX pill to be only MDMA and nothing else; something most people, including some on this site, have trouble grasping)
[ 31 August 2002: Message edited by: Biscuit ]