• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

I only have 4 5-HTP pills! What do I do?

wHiTeBoY

Bluelighter
Hey dudes. I only have 4 5-HTP pills.....and I am going out Friday night. Right now it is Wednesday night at 9pm. When should I take the 4 of them? Should I concentrate more on pre or post loading? I guess postloading is more to prevent neurotoxicity and preloading is generally to have a better time, right? So if that is the case, I am much more enthused to take all 4 before I pill. What do you dudes think? Cheers for the advice!
ילד לבן
8) 8)

Personally I would save them all for the post-load. There are mixed reports about the efficacy of 5-htp preloading (some people even think it lessens the roll) and I certainly haven't noticed much of a difference myself. If I was you, I'd pre-load other vitamins, eat bananas/turkey etc over the next day or so and save the 5-htp for after. If you're determined to squeeze more out of your roll, you could investigate plugging or taking Urals (or somethng else that alkanizes the stomach).

I'll move this to Drug Basics so that a wider audience sees your question and you might get your answer sooner... :)