Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Routes of Administration For Amphetamines

Sowle

Bluelighter
Can I pleases get some info on drinking speed and other routes of admin. for speed. I have been a snorter for a while and my nose is starting to really dislike me, I do bang occasionally but my friends look down on it pretty hard and I do not feel that vaporising can be good for ones throat and lungs, so I am looking for new options. Is drinking more intense, shorter lasting and as bad on your teeth as I have been led to believe. Is there actually any problems with vapourising. Pretty much any information would be appreciated as I did a search and didn't come up with much.
Thanx
:)

Seems like your pretty familiar with the pros and cons of most of the routes of admin. The problem with drinking is yes it comes in contact with your teeth and if done regularly enough will cause problems. One possible solution is bombing (sticking the speed in a small piece of paper or gelatin cap), which will prevent this from happening. However, if your a regular snorter and you say bomb your normal dose it will prolly feel pretty weak. With snorting you need a smaller dose which will hit you quicker, with bombing you may need a bigger dose, which will however last longer.

Have you tried plugging? There is a thread on it floating around somewhere, I'm sure one of the mods will dig it up for you.
Here it is for ya.
Plugging Speed
[ 26 August 2002: Message edited by: Sllip ]

I was just about to get all Mod like and tell you to UTFSE, but then I tried and failed..... :)
To summarise the basic methods of administration, feel free to add or argue....
Plugging - Makes you rush you ass off ;)
Snorting - Quicker uptake, more of a head fuck than a body high
Smoking - You'll use more and it wears off quicker but the high is somewhat better, usually comes with the worst come down.
Orally - Lasts longer, more euphoric
Injecting - Hits hard, doesn't last as long as other methods
Drinking your gear will give you longer lasting effects not shorter, as mentioned above put it into a gel-cap and swallow it to save your teeth.
Vaporising is definitely not too good for the lungs and it tends to be quite an addictive method of administration to boot. You'll also find out how good your dealer is to you when you try and chase the dragon as the impurities tend not to vaporise as readily as the amphetamines. I'm not exactly sure but IMHO you’re better off smoking meth crystals than anything else.

Guys you can flame me all you want but I had to post this:
A while ago I was thinking, that a tricky way to addminister speed would be to get a SMALL nose spray bottle, when I say small I mean small, and put a strong speed solution into it. This way your
1 getting it onto the membrane in your nose
2 getting leftovers down your throat
4 not destroying teeth by letting the HCL attack it
5 can be done in club / pub / family room / class room .... hehehe
[ 30 August 2002: Message edited by: acidis ]

This may be an absolute shot it the dark but when I feel my nose has had enough I drink it with a straw therefore by passing the teeth problems and getting a reasonable high.
I reasoned this one out for myself a couple of years ago and was wondering whether this actually works in theory.
Spanks in advance
:) SDB :)
----------------
What the fuck holy shit jeezus christ on a bike

Originally posted by acidis
A while ago I was thinking, that a tricky way to addminister speed would be to get a SMALL nose spray bottle, when I say small I mean small, and put a strong speed solution into it. This way your
1 getting it onto the membrane in your nose
2 getting leftovers down your throat
4 not destroying teeth by letting the HCL attack it
5 can be done in club / pub / family room / class room .... hehehe
Now this is by no means "factual", i will do a search to find some solid info, but based on my general knowledge, i would think that if you were going to administer it this way then you would probably be better off tto just snort it.
Firstly you would be decreasing the strenght by making a solution, therefore would have to use up more of your drug;
You still get it onto the membrane of your nose,
You will still get leftovers down the back of your throat - if you snort the leftovers will be more potent as they are not diluted
Snorting doesnt effect your teeth nearly as much as ingesting it, and it wont make a signifiacnt difference whether you do it by a nose bottle or just snorting it
and there a plent of sneaky ways to snort in public places.
If any of this is wrong please let me know and i will edit it, i will also do a search to find some more info to help you with possible pros and cons of your suggested administration.

"Firstly you would be decreasing the strenght by making a solution"
not really. you arent exacly losing anything by making a solution. chances are you will have to take a few spays by this method compared to a small line if it were powder BUT all of your substance is still going to be present in the solution. your not going to magically lose some because its a liquid.

I've never tried it myself.. but apparently "Hot Rails" are a pretty good way to go..
Basically you get a glass tube, and heat up one end with a jet-lighter for a minute or two.. You then snort the speed through the tube (having the cold end next to your nose.. and the hot end near the speed)..
It is supposed to vaporise the speed on the way up the tube.. So you snort speed through your nose, and blow smoke out through your mouth..
Like i said before, i've never tried this.. so i don't know how good it is or whether it works or not.. but if you do a search in "Other Drugs" you'll find a fair bit of info on it..