Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

vicious circle

rocket33

Bluelighter
What to do guys? If feel that im in a bad situation here,im a late E bloomer[mid thirtys],so that puts me out of the rave or E scene,so getting E is hard for me,fortunatey i do have 1 good contact.This is were my problem starts,i have been rolling every weekend for the past 6 month,this is mostly due to the fact that i feel that if i dont keep in weekly or biweekly contact with this DD i will lose him,i thought about stocking up but hey im not the type of guy to have E's around the house and not take them,i would love to roll once a month,but this situation doesnt allow me too,what does one do?

Talk to the dealer about it - tell them you've been going too hard and need to lay low for awhile, but wouldn't mind catching up once a month still. Or, find a new dealer - but please don't ask here, as Bluelight is not for finding sources.
BigTrancer :)

one doesn't post here asking for contacts, even if you're only insinuating.
There are a lot of people out there who want to make money off you.. ask some friends or something, make sure you test your pills!!!
But you're not going to get a positive answer here i'm afraid.

mid thirties? who cares.. go to earthcore or something, meet some friends. 'raves' arnt just for the younger generation, fun is where ever you enjoy it.