Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

very strong roll!

melancholic

Bluelighter
i would like someones opinion on what was in this pill, MDMA or MDA.
blue D&G:
i suspect MDA. extremely harsh and quick come up, i was feeling wierd at 20 mins, and dry-reaching at 30. at 35 minutes, the walls of the toilet cubicle were breathing (lsd-style visuals), but i wasnt quite peaking. the rest of the pill crept up on me for probably another 15 mins, until about 3 hours later i dropped another half. very legless, on my arse and carefree the entire night. not very energetic at all. around an hour or hour and a half after the last half, i vomited up water (i hadnt been drinking excessively). it was actually painful (to give you an idea how hard i was retching), despite the blissful state i was in. effects ended around 6.30am.
the reason why i suspect MDA and not just a strong dose of MDMA is the visuals. over 12 hours later (dropped at 11.30pm), at 1.30pm the next day, the walls were still breathing. i was seeing mild coloured fluro yellow patterns all over the walls etc. ive had 2 blue skies in one night before - pills which are known by many to be strong MDMA - ive had pink hearts, ive had many strong pills, and ive never had visuals like that. my first interpretation was maybe this pill was dipped in acid. but i late disregarded that idea, there was no other feeling associated with lsd.
the only thing i can think of is, the day before rolling i ate 3 bananas. this is irregular for me - sometimes i eat 1 banana and maybe some turkey the day before or for lunch before i go out - and hence could it have allowed my brain to build up more seratonin than possibly ever before?
to my knowledge, the only feeling i had which was contrary to what is known to be MDA feelings is that i didnt have a chargey roll, and i read in a thread a while ago that MDA is more visually orientated and more chargey than MDMA.
i was peaking on my arse like never before. im interested to know if this was MDA and my body was not used to it, or if it was those damn bananas!!
*mods* i know i posted this same reply in the sydney pills thread, that was for the good of the thread, this post here is so i can get some answers! if ive done it wrong, then do what you have to do :)

MDA is actually racey. as well as visual.
[ 26 August 2002: Message edited by: sydkiwi ]

Melancholic - sounds like a bity of everything that you mentioned.
the bananas you ate would probably have created a fair amount of 5HTP around 12 hours after eating them, creating some extra seratonin for you too suck up on pills.
But from all the reports, people are saying that the D&Gs were MDA... so I think the combo of lots of 5HTP and a strong MDA pill just really floored u!!
Cheers
Pendulum

Bananas? Really? I haven't got my shit together enough to get some 5-HTP sent over (have asked at every health food store in Sydney, on the off chance) and would love to take something to boost me before the weekend.
If I eat loads of bananas, will that help? Any other tricks to achieve an increased peak?

sydkiwi: i know MDA is chargey/racey, i said above that i didnt have a chargey roll which was the only contradiction to textbook MDA experiences.
sorry wazza, i do use pill reports but not recently as ive begun to lose trust in it! and on the other hand, ive never seen a pill report where people have agreed on whether there is MDA or MDMA in a pill, its mostly a rating and suspected content.
yeah thanks Pendulum!
and i thought id had MDA in pills before... LOL!
:)