Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Do the following things ruin your e?

wHiTeBoY

Bluelighter
Hey y'all.....
Its been 14 months since I last rolled and I will be breaking my e-virginity again this coming weekend. (fucking excited, you guys have no idea) So my question to you is as follows...do accesories such as vicks inhalers, or do drugs like amyl or cigarettes bring your peak down?
I heard somewhere that smoking while peaking brings the peak down ever so slightly, and amyl with e, as wonderful as it feels, also does the same. Would anyone be able to give me a bit of info bout this?
Greetz

It hasn't been my experience that any of these things will greatly change the e experience, although I must admit I've never used vicks...

Vics will not kill your roll. It makes your head feel like a field of peppermint leaves. Just don't use it too much - your nose will not like you for a long time.

From expririence I find that Vicks brings it up. Not only does it smell good, but it can bring it back for a bit.
I find that amyl kills the peak. If I peaking hard, then take a wiff of amyl I get the rush and then I feel normal for about 5mins. Then peak returns, but it's never as good as before.
But this is all personal expirience, there's no scientific explinations, so it could just be a matter of mindset.

In my experience, no "accessories" as you've mentioned reduce the effects of MDMA.
I can't think of any internal reasons why they would either.
:)

In my opinion drug like cigarettes make my buz all the better, i tend to find myself chain smoking..... this also goes for bongs - i find that they enhance my buz instead of bringing me down, but i am a heavy smoker so this might not apply to everyone.
So far the only thing i have found to bring me down why i am rolling is when the company is shit or the venue is shit....
Other than that i usually have an awsone time - hope you have a good one!

Ahh,
Weed is the most awesome combination drug. My theory for this is due to its ability to alter your perception of things. Therefore if you are peaking hard or speeding or what not, smoking a small amount of weed will just give ure mind a little shift to the left or right and it may create a totally new feeling.
I for one can say that i enjoyed whiz much more after i had a cone. But this is because i'm accustomed to and enjoy my weed, if you don't normally smoke weed then its gonna be completely different.
As for those items bringing down your peak, i personally would have to agree with apollo. None of them have brought down my peak - some have enhanced, some have done little, but none have brought me down. I find the thing that would bring down your peak the most is experiencing an unpleasant emotion or event, and the cold!
Adikkal

hey Whiteboy! No harm done with the post about rolling with or without someones girlfriend.
The cold is something I have found to really bring me out of my high. Sometimes mates wanna go for a walk outside and chat.. and while this is good for maybe 5 mins.. after that you start to feel yourself be normal.. and sometimes when you get back in the club or other venue... ir does not feel quite the same..
My thoughts... since you will be with me this Friday... is that it should be a pure E experience. That way we can enjoy it for what it is!
Cheers
Pendulum

Weed Fucks up you motivation *WB*?
Quote from Bill Hicks page in BL social;
They lie about marijuana. Tell you pot-smoking makes you unmotivated.
Lie! When you're high, you can do everything you normally do, just as
well. You just realize that it's not worth the fucking effort. There is a difference.
Nuf said :)
Cold weather always brings down my peak. Sometimes i go looking for it, heaps hot clubs suck! Cold tends to take away the warm body rushes though

I find worrying about how I can get the most out of the roll is probably the best way to detract from the experience. If I sit back, enjoy the ride and let fate call the shots I find it the best way to enjoy the roll. Putting pressure on yourself and trying to figure the best time to use each one of your enhancers will put way to much strain on your brain in a time of such reduced mental capacity ;)
While I'm here and a little OT but sinntress any chance of shrinking that sig for us :)