Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Perth Pills - 21/8/02

Fry-d-

Bluelight Crew
Old thread is a little old and I can't handle reading through more than 2 pages so it's time for a new one..... :)
White Rolls Royce - R stamp with another R stamped over the top of it, test for MDXX, still popping up about the place.
Crown - Seems to be differing reports on quality and colour, but some are about.
Be sure to test anything you get your hands on as I've heard of a few pills around at the moment that aren’t testing black. Taken from the old thread were Hearts, Fila's and Extremes to name the recent ones. Anything more to add?

ummm there is also the new yorkers, off white, split on back, yankee's logo imprinted. Tested up to contain mainly speed and perhaps a lil bit of ket.
Reports seem to b weakish speed bomb with most seeming to loop out a lil, perhaps the k? eh anyhows not a decent pill.
On that subject!@ i want 2 fly this weekend.
What is going around perth?
seems to b a semi drought after the school holidays...

hey there,
Anyone heard of knock outs or
K O's? Found good reports over East, but a little too good. Anyone got some dirt on these???
[ 22 August 2002: Message edited by: happily_scattered ]

Grey HQ are also available.
Grey, with small darker specs. Round, no score. Big letters saying HQ. Definetly MDMA. 7/10.

just a side note...
white rolls royces, (hard, clean press, double overlapping RR with score on back) test up for MDXX, and yet have a distinctly dirty undertone. Everyone got pretty dissasociated on these pills, and not in the strong MDMA dose way. These pills definately lack the love.

Hay peeps,
So the white cherries are a no go? I take it so....thanks for the info guys, your always a valuable source of info Ive told my friends bout them too.
On another note I have been offered blue fish....has anyone heard of them?? I know these were around several months ago and were the bomb....unfortunately ez testing has not been carried out.
any info is appreciated.
easy.

I don't quite understand. The cherries you've linked to which contain the DXM and MDMA combo were sent in from Los Angeles. Does that mean that there are pills around Perth @ the moment with the same/simillar stamp, which are suspected of containing this deadly mix, or that a pill in perth of that description has actually chemically tested up for the DXM and MDMA combination?

The pills going around perth at the moment are Double white cherries, they are white NOT blue ones. They dont appear to be dangerous. Definately MDXX in them. They are not rushy, or smacky. They are nice cruisy pills. Not the sort of one you want at a hell pumpin club but nice to chill out on. They have blak/purple flecks in them. split on one side.
Eastern states reports have pictures of them but these appear slightly different. Neway blue domes are rushy, well thats the word.
happy flippin

Anyone know if the Blue domes are back in force in Perth? I have heard they are and just as good as last batch can anyone confirm.

They are back not sure if they are a force in town tho.
the question is are they better than the rr's?

theres a new batch of green fish around too. Test black immediately, a few friends had some on the weekend with pretty good reports. Anyone else had these?

Yes there are blue domes around, very rushy well thats the word in any event. dont know how they test (my test kit expired :< )
Green fish are around, pretty good reports ive also heard, dont know if they are as good as the cherries. Rolls royce ive heard differing reports on, some ppl say wicked while others dont like at all... maybe comes down to personal choice.. a lot of ppl arent happy with a pill if they are not rushing or smacked out... whateva happened to the nice MDMA pill? cherries are definately MDXX everyone i know that has had them LOVES them. One girl reckons she had sex like 17 times on them hehe
Good to see some decent pills come bak since blue sky's
Happy flippin

Blue Domes test blue/black with marquis reagent (EZ test1) indicating the presence of an MDXX substance.

hey, yeah the new batch of green fish r fucken killa man!. very clean mdxx. very intense peak. well 1 knocked me hard * and then a second one put me on my arse for a while hey!!. long lasting peak, really clean. very talative, dancy, pill. after the second hit me i had to tell my g/f to stop massaging me coz i thaught i was gonna blow my load! no shit! hahaha, i put a pic up have a look if yours r the same. coz i heard theres 2 batches around. dunno of its true or not
[edit] Irrelevant information removed
[ 08 September 2002: Message edited by: matd ]
[ 08 September 2002: Message edited by: Fry-d- ]

all in all perth finally has a decent selection to choose from
rr-white with beige specks
doubled stacked green fish
blue dome
white smiley
brown dexters
these all seem to rate higher amongst users and make for a pleasant change from the last few months.
Cherries seem to b decnt if u get get uir hands on that as well.

Okay the cherries are good, not ur hard dancy type pill but very sweet. Good to have with a partner in the bedroom :) hehe VERY GOOD
Just got sum dexters, old batch tho. Reports seem very good for them. Yummy.
Can anyone tell me where to get EZ Test kits in perth????

Okay the cherries are good, not ur hard dancy type pill but very sweet. Good to have with a partner in the bedroom :) hehe VERY GOOD
cherry report:
After about 35min felt little waves coming on. Pill seems to come on to a peak and then suddenly die. keeps doing this and getting stronger and stronger each peak. Finally you are left with a very spaced out (not k tho) loved feeling. I am a fairly large person tho so i really should of had 1 and a half(or two hehe). Most average sized ppl only need 1 to get totally fucked.
Just got sum dexters, old batch tho. Reports seem very good for them. Yummy.
Can anyone tell me where to get EZ Test kits in perth????