Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

where do i acquire ez-test kits?

raevah-j

Bluelighter
since ez-test kits are illegal in queensland, i want to know where other people get them from. i want to test the pills i use to verify the contents and so i'd at least have a general idea if they contain MDMA or traces of it at all. i never really tested my pills but then i had a really bad one recently so now i would like to go the extra mile and have each pill tested before popping them. thanks.

Nice one! Good to see you're after a pill tester! Shame you learnt the hard way through by getting a bad pill though, but that's not really important I spose - the point is you're gunna test your pills from now on and that's a good thing... :)
Anyway, we have a thread running which contains info about where to get pill testers (amongst other things): Pill Testing in Australia- Making Ecstasy test kits culture - in it there are a couple of shops listed:
QUEENSLAND
Brisbane- Off Ya Tree (Adelaide Street, City) sell E1 & E2 kits.
Central Station (in the City) sell EZ Test kits
Eastern Echo, Coolangatta (maybe check first)I'm going to close this thread, only because any replies or info about shops are better put in that thread so we can build a collection... :)

TOPIC REOPENED FOR RUMOUR CONTROL
since ez-test kits are illegal in queensland
This is simply not true. Trust me, if they were I would know, and we've chased this error up many times. It is legal to buy the kits, at any of the places listed above. However to use it on an illegal drug is, of course, illegal. but that doesn't stop you from being able to buy them.

Shit - i didn't even notice that bit! Call me dyslexic... ;)
I'll reclose this again, as jb is indeed correct so there's not much need to discuss it I don't think. However if anyone has anything that they would have liked to add to this thread then don't hesitate to email me, because it can always be re-opened again if it turns out there's grounds for discussion... :)