Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Duramine?

iBROX

Bluelighter
Anyone heard of Duramine?
Apparently it i a lower form of speed used to lose weight?
Anyone got any more information regarding it?/

I dug up this thread - SUDAFED - off counter speed? - in which mona makes reference to Duramine:
Originally posted by mona:
If you take too many sudies, they can leave you feeling pretty shaky and your heart beats way faster than it would from street speed. If you want a nice easy high, something to keep you up and running around but not too buzzy, Phentermine (found in prescription diet pills - DURAMINE)is a good option. Be careful not to take too much though, 'cause it can leave your stomach a bit upset, I've been recommended something like 150-200mg, being equal to about 1g of street speed, BUT, don't take my word for it..Since Duramine didn't turn anything up on rxlist.com, I searched for Phentermine, and got the following page: Phentermine - RxList Monographs
Essentially, it's an appetite suppressant, and is related chemically and pharmacologically to amphetamines. Therefore it does cause central nervous system stimulation and so you should get speedy effects from it if taken recreationally. It does say not to take this within 14 days of using a monoamine oxidase inhibitor, so if you're on anti-depressants make sure you check what type...
Hope that helps... :)
P.S - here are a couple more links:
Duromine (Phentermine HCl) - info needed
FenPhen
[ 08 August 2002: Message edited by: Pleonastic ]

Have done them twice both times with quite good results can't remember the exact mg of the pills they were small black and red I would hesitate a guess at 50mg and I took 5 quite rushy infact best stimulant script med's I have tried.
The stomach upset is true and the come down is not the best a bit shakey and dirty feeling.
A bit of a Dodgy description but I hope it helps.

I've had it.
Yes, the stomach can feel a little ill, but only if you have heaps. Regular use will make you uptight and anxious. I've only had pharmacutical grade duromine, it's sold in capsules.
I believe it is classed as a Schedule 8 pharmacutical. There aren't many doctors who are prepared to perscribe Duromine because of it's similarities to speed.
Don't confuse Duromine to fenPhen. Duromine is half of that combination, which in rare cases lead to chronic heart-vavle problems.
I could go on, but I don't want to lead this thread into discussing what recreational value it has.

like i said in my post on this months ago... come down is a killer - i only had 2 30mg caps and my heart has never beaten so hard in my life! feel very seedy and dirty after it too.
Done it a few times... won't do it again. The first time i did it was when we ran out of speed. Effects were long lasting and cruisey with little after effects then.

You can get them in 10,15 and 30mg. I dont know of any higher. I've taken 15's for nearly 2 years now, but usually just on Saturdays.Used to have them on Thur's when i had to work 13 hrs straight. I liken them to a coffee to people who don't know of them.Just a small pick me up....get up and go.I'm fairly tall, so i think 15mg's arent that strong for me, but i may be used to it. I still feel cruisy on them,and they keep me focused on work all day. I used to get bad stomach aches, but not in over a year.

New to this so forgive my lack of etiquette.
In Western Australia Duramine is available in 15mg, 30mg and 40mg via GP prescription.
Apart from the links provided previously I'd do a basic search under prescription drugs for any official info or a copy of MIMMS will provide all the legit info.
Personally though I have used Duramine for it's intended purpose & for for fun. To get the kick i found doses of 120-200mg good for a night out. Any less and a have found them to just keep me awake and maybe a little more chatty but no real kick. Keep in mind though that I am a 110kg. My friend who is 50kg finds 80mg good and 120mg great. You guys know all the 'set, setting, substance' thing anyway. I have re-dosed (after taking 200mg) with an additional 200mg (4 hours after initial dose)and I think I may have gone a bit psychotic(extreme paranoia etc). 400mg was way too high for me. Keep in mind that it can take 1-3 hours for the full effect to come on.
As we all know everything seems normal and okay when we are as high as a kite and personally I find decision making skills severely affected hence my eagerness to redose and suffer the consequences.
As previously mentioned the come down is hard. I find the come down hard after any stimulant.
My last piece of advise... limit alcohol.
I will look around for the official blurb you get with a prescription drug for any additional info if requested.
Cheers

Thanks guys, very helpful indeed.
I wasn't going to be using it for recreational value, more so the proper use of the drug. I guess as with any stimulant etc, overuse will give the speedy effects.
Thanks again

I have taken it manny times but not recreationaly, Took it to loose weight it does give u a buss simular to speed but the only noticible different is that speed makes u feel good while duramine makes u feel bad it is extreamy uncomfortable no enjoyable effects at all personaly I hated it and losse weight the natural way excersise.