Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Fantasy

DeliriousPerthGirl

Bluelighter
Well im about to puchase some fantasy but i have read all the reports/info telling me i need the right dosage for my weight i was wondering if anyone knew what kind of dosage is required for males and females ranging from 60kgs to 90kgs ... if anyone has any info can u either email me or post on here

Welcome to Bluelight.
You're referring to GHB right? Or are you referring to a similar product like GBL or 1,4?
Some basic precautions that you probably already know. Never take it any more frequently than once an hour. It's wise to have it in a familiar setting where a phone is nearby along with emergency numbers.
If it is a concentrate then a dosage between 1 & 2mL is adequate. If you are suspicious with quality of the product then either take it to an experienced and trustworthy person who can show you what is safe. The concentration part is critical. One batch may contain far more water than another.
Or else, find a GHB faq on bluelight by using the search engine. Other online resources that are quite good are www.erowid.org or www.dancesafe.org.
If you are having problems finding specific information. Please don't hesitate to ask.
[ 05 August 2002: Message edited by: Raving Loony ]

More importantly you need to know the strength of the substance, and what exactly it is.
"Fantasy" is one of those slang terms that we try and discourage here at BL because it doesn't really mean anything, or rather it could mean a lot of very different things.
Is it GHB, GBL, or 1,4? Ask the person selling it to you, and if they don't know, or haven't heard of any of those terms, then I'd say walk away and go somewhere else. These are different substances, often sold under the name of "Fantasy" but they each have their own dosage ratios etc.
Chances are it will be 1,4, as the other two are extremely hard to get a hold of in Australia right now. If this is the case you will then have to ask whetheror not it has been diluted, and if so to what ratio. Once again if your dealer shrugs and says "Dunno" it is time to go elsewhere.
This is incredibly important because if it is 1,4 diluted at the "usual" ratio of 125grams to a litre, a typical dose could be between 11ml and 20ml. However if it is undiluted "pure" 1,4 the dose you need might be somewhere between 2 and 3ml. Taking 20ml of pure will guaranteed put the unsuspecting into casualty in a coma.
If you can not be sure of what the strength of the 1,4 is you shouldn't take it, or at the very least you should use extreme caution when trying it.

In Adelaide, Fantasy is the name used for what we call special K.
But please dont be thinking I'm from there.... I hav friends there!!
:p
-DG

^^^^^
Exactly the reason why drug slang is fucking useless and just confuses everyone...
Like jb mentioned, if your dealer doesn't even know the chemical name of what they're selling you, would you trust them with your life?

Is there any reliable way to test the concentration of GHB before taking it ?

Don't quote me on this, but I think that you can evaporate off the water from real GHB because it's a salt... then you can weigh what you have left and re-dilute it to a known concentration.
As for 1,4-B though... I'm pretty sure that there's no reliable way of telling what the concentration is.

Originally posted by dailygrind:
In Adelaide, Fantasy is the name used for what we call special K.
But please dont be thinking I'm from there.... I hav friends there!!
:p
-DG

No, in adelaide fantasy is slang for ghb, special k is slang for ketamine, just like everywhere else in australia. Your friends have got it wrong, maybe because some people have been sold ketamine believing it to be ghb.