• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Seedy After Taste In Your Mouth.......Why ?

Johnny Clunkski

Bluelighter
I been dropping for the past 5 years and i have never had this problem after a night out on pills.
What happens is, i'll go out and i'll take between 1 - 3 pills and smoke a packet of ciggies. The next day i have a skanky taste in my mouth, and after i eat i feel sick, and when i burp i almost vomit the food i just ate, this would last between 1 - 3 days, and then it will just go back to normal, and i won't have that taste in my mouth. Does this happen to anyone else ?? is it from the ciggies iam smoking ?? or is it from the pills iam taking ?? and how can i prevent it from happening ? it's starting to get annoying. And i might add during this time i do have an appetite to eat, but after i eat i'll get that seedy taste in my mouth. Strange eh
Cheers
J

yeah i agree. i always get a funny taste in my mouth after a night out. and food always taste different (funny? dont know how to word that bit) for a few days. but i dont smoke. i think it is the overdose in chewys that fries my taste buds cos i'm a real fidgety fucker and chew like a horse.

Yea, i get that after taste as well... =P i smoke a pack of ciggies too the night before.. and the following morning, i cant really eat... just tastes gross!! i dont really know what causes it but i feel like im catching the flu or something... just feel sick for the next few days or so =P but i need to drink HEAPS of water... it helps actually and orange juice... =)

Yep, I get that too. Why do smokes taste so good on e? My theory is that after you've poisoned yourself in various different ways - alcohol, pills, ciggs -(but boy it felt good at the time), your system is naturally trying to rid itself of toxins. One of the ways it does this is through the saliva. Not to mention that nicotine kills your taste buds. Anything that speeds up detoxification process will help - water water water, juice, vitamins and sleep and I eat things like soup and toast.

Your mouth is a wonderful environment for bacteria to grow - it's warm, moist, and there is a constant supply of nutrients flowing around. When you have drugs such as amphetamines, they can make your saliva more acidic, and also they can leave your mouth very dry, while increasing the temperature. So perhaps the smell from your breath and teeth is due to a flourish in the number of bacteria present.
Listerine mouthwash can help, as can ensuring that you're well hydrated. Plus, brushing your teeth while you're peaking feels excellent...
This thread may help too: teeth feeling tingly and irritated next morning?
BigTrancer :)

Johnny Clunkski said:
after i eat i feel sick, and when i burp i almost vomit the food i just ate
This may be due to the fact that your gastrointestinal tract is in part regulated by serotonin. This includes gastric emptying and the speed the food moves through the GIT. Perhaps in the post-MD** state of serotonin depletion, the various serotonin receptors in your GIT aren't going to get stimulated as they normally would. (I'm speculating here BTW.) If this was the case, 5-HTP may help, but be aware that 5-HTP itself can actually cause nausea, so take it in smaller doses more often, or take it with food.
Eating small meals more frequently may help. You can get Degas capsules at the supermarket that reduce gas, so you shouldn't need to burp so much. There are prescription drugs like metaclopramide that hasten gastric emptying and reduce nausea/vomtiting.
Re: the yucky taste I'd agree with BT. So make Listerine your friend. :)

Looks like a combination of factors...
Smoking a packet of cigarettes isn't going to do your throat or mouth any favours... I find myself with a rancid taste in my mouth after chain smoking, pilling or not. Smoking 25 cigarettes in a night also leaves me feeling sick & unable to eat for a few hours...
:)

I always brush my teeth like 2-3 times a night when i'm pilling. It rocks. I'm not sure if my problem is the same, but I get a really scratchie tongue the next day, but I guess what BT said holds, that more acidic saliva and lack of hydration would do that.
PS - I have smoked and not smoked while peaking and have the same effects either way.