Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Driving on G

Moon Flower

Bluelighter
I was wondering about the effects of driving whilst on GHB or 14B. I just got told that if you get breath tested you will get a reading. Is this true? Apparently it's due to the G increasing your blood sugar levels or something. So would you get a BAC reading whilst under the influence? And what about after the effects have worn off?
Thanx :)

ive been breath tested after i had some GHB a few hours earlier and the result was clean. im pretty sure breath tests work with alcohol on the breath, and they dont read blood sugar levels, youd need a blood test for that.

Please don't drive on G. You might not test for it, but fuckin hell don't be so reckless.

I believe its the most dangerous drug of all (just about) to drive on.
I dont like to admit it, but i've fallen asleep at the wheel because of driving on G.
As plague bearer said, just dont, its not worth it.

back up everyone's opinions here, G is way to unpredictible to drive on. One minute your bouncing on the dance floor slighty buzzing, the next after deciding to drive, that last hit of G sneaks up on you and whammo... its an accident waiting to happen

I've known a few idiots who drove on g. The results were as predictable as the consequences were fucked. Don't be so incredibly stupid there could not be a worse drug to drive on!!

You've got your answer, but I'm just going to reaffirm that GHB slows down your reaction time and decreases coordination in the same way alcohol does, so don't drive under the influence of it.
You might pass a BAC test, but all that means is you're free to put the lives of others, and yourself at risk.
:)
[ 04 August 2002: Message edited by: apollo ]

agree with most people here...DRIVING ON G IS A REALLY BAD IDEA! you can easily fall asleep and your judgement and your visual perception are not very accurate.
i would not recommend driving until at least 2.5hrs after having a 'normal' dose.
z.

shouldnt drive on drugs.Catch a cab!we call all them drink drivers that hurt others in accidents,DICK HEADS!!!or soemthing like that.Just the other day i heard soemone ask say,if they should try driving on K.NO!!!whats wrong with some people?
When your already in another world dont step into a car and try operate it.As much as u know if u twist the key the car will start,not everything will be so simple.
be safe all :)
Chaos