Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

e-Prime + e-Motion

HighaRolla

Bluelighter
Hey guys I stumbled accross this site that claims to have a product specificly designed for use with E. To me it just sounds like 5-htp in a fancy packet but have a look for yourselves and tell me what you think
http://www.biovitasynergy.com/
This is what the product is claming to do:
Increase your serotonin, dopamine levels in the body - vastly improving the MDMA experience and reducing the amount of MDMA that you need to consume.
Enhances endorphin levels which stimulate feelings of euphoria.
Reduce jaw clenching and muscle cramps so that you don't ache as much the next day. This also protects your teeth, tounge and throat from damage.
Prolongs your MDMA experience by keeping your serotonin at peak levels.
Feed your muscles and cells with energy and vitality so that you can dance safely without exhausting your biological system.
Balances your bodies electrolytic potential so that each of the cells can take in the necessary fluids and nutrients - this reduces the chances of becoming dehydrated or causing damage to your cells
Enjoy :)
[ 30 July 2002: Message edited by: HighaRolla ]

IMHO, they are over-priced pre/post load sachets that you could easily beat pricewise by buying all of your vitamins and pre/post load tabs separately.
That said, if something like this is more likely to make you practice harm miminimisation procedures more regularly because of ease of use, then go for it. :)

Yes thats exactly what I thought to but i thought id post it up and hear some other peoples opinions on it. Has anyone else ever heard or used this product? :)

babydoc_vic posted some interesting comments in a previous thread found here: E-Prime & E-Motion.... Load of Cod ?
It doesn't say what amounts of each ingredient is in these products. The convenience factor would be good (swallow one sachet instead of 5- 10 tablets/capsules), but I think I would be just as happy to take the ingredients separately. For example, I think you could get all of the stuff in the e-prime by taking a good multivit, some 5htp, some magnesium complex and a Musashi energy drink. The e-motion is much the same, but substitue the magnesium with a liver complex tab and an anti-oxidant tab instead.
I wonder how many of these you are able to ship into Aus, given the 3 month supply thing with 5htp? Maybe 90? I think cost wise you would be better off getting your own supplements locally plus some 5htp from o/s.
Pretty much sums it up... You can do it much cheaper, and customise your pre/post loads to your likings as opposed to buying these. :)

Funnily enough, I was approached by a guy who wanted to market my own special cocktail of pre and postload vits specifically for the exact same reason.
Hmmmm, maybe I'm onto something. 8)