Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Results from enlighten testing at NRG 5

johnboy

Bluelight Crew
here's a quick and nasty version of the testing results from last saturday. will hopefully have it in a better looking form later in the work.
http://www.ftr6.org/nrg5.htm
enlighten tested at the NRG 5 event, run by Smile Police at the Altona Sports Centre. This was probably one of our best nights testing yet. Over 70 pills, 30 different types were tested. We were also able for the first time to scan pill images while testing.

Awesome results!!! The scanned pics really make the page - enlighten produce a really professional result.
Massive kudos to all the people who donated their time to this effort, I think that the mere statistics that over 70 pills were tested speaks volumes about how useful this service is at a party.
BigTrancer :D

Either that or the munted kids were just attracted to the bright 'Apple' light on the back of the G4 lappy :)
Either way it was mucho succesful and I certainly hope we can have further results like this in the future.

I hope i get to see this at more events, as this was a really helpful resource to have :)

WOW!
Fantastic work - any knowledge of moves to do something similar in Sydney?
:)

Pink CU 8.2 5.9 300mg Black Black MDxx
Test's
Marquis Reagent test : Clear= UNKNOWN SUBSTANCE
Mandellin Test: Slight orange only minimal = Suggests K
I know people that took these on the weekend, they said that they experienced MDxx like effects for a while then, they were really K'd out for a bout 2 hours after.

D&AWg
There WAS a branch of Enlighten in SYD, but it kinda dissappeared. We've been trying to get a band of new people together to try and start some sort of HM Group, but the laws in NSW are a lot stricter than VIC or the ACT, so it makes attending a venue very hard. The attitudes of a few of the promoters is that if they have a "Drugs are bad, mkay" sign on their flyers thats enough.
If your that serious about starting something up, i suggest you contact either Johnboy or Madmick from BL, and do some research.
[email protected]
Goodluck!!
Congrats to Johnboy and the Enlighten Crew for a successful stall, if only we could do onsite testing here in CBR. *sigh* Maybe one day.
DJC*
[ 29 July 2002: Message edited by: DJC* ]

Thanks for the info DJC! Don't have time currently to drive something like Enlighten (and too much overlap with the day job) but am poised on the sidelines! Keep up the good work in Vic and ACT...
:)
[ 29 July 2002: Message edited by: D&AWg ]

Excellent work Enlighten!
The best thing about these results is that they are non- biased and almost immune to any prejudice, thereby making them significantly more reliable than many pill report claims. Not knocking pill-reports, but group testing does tend to eliminate some wildcards.
The degree of error when testing with kits can also be somewhat improved through a familiarity of the process. That is, the “feel” one gets after having used the kits often. It allows regular testers to spot an anomaly which may go unnoticed by the inexperienced.
D&AWg, just a thought, but perhaps you could initially start by making the kits available at events without doing any actual testing. That way you could create awareness, attract attention and check reactions before you risked violating anything.

Originally posted by InSoMnIa^:

Test's
Marquis Reagent test : Clear= UNKNOWN SUBSTANCE
Mandellin Test: Slight orange only minimal = Suggests K
I know people that took these on the weekend, they said that they experienced MDxx like effects for a while then, they were really K'd out for a bout 2 hours after.

what does K do to you? what are the effects?

taken from http://www.erowid.org/chemicals/ketamine/ketamine.shtml
THE TRIP :
Before reaching the first line, fragmentation will occur- the world will begin to spin, but it won't be dizzying. Music will become fragmented. Chaos will ensue. At some point, you will find yourself complete removed from your surroundings and your body. Descriptions of the post-line experience vary substantially, but most include talk of alternate planes of existence, oneness, past and future revelations, and strange fabrics of all sorts. It will be very difficult to communicate at this point, and you probably will not be able to see or hear others in the room. Some revelations will be extremely heavy and some scary, but that fear does not seem to come back with you and is therefore difficult to describe as scary. You will probably find yourself coming back across the line again visibly, attempting to put an object in focus or define it. It is at this point that you will likely want to get in touch with your co-trippers. This is the "Wow" period. It is very important here that you do not try to move for awhile. The trip will continue mildly for an hour or so after this, with more conventional focuses.
PRECAUTIONS :
An overdose of Ketamine will knock you out as if in an operating room. This would prove to be a waste of a tripping experience, and will probably make you ill to your stomach. The danger dosage is much higher however, at 10 mg/lb. Interactively, Ketamine should not be used with respiratory depressants, primarily alcohol, barbituates, and Valium. Ketamine has been used with no ill interactive effects with dope, acid, nitrous, dextromethorphan, and MDMA, although no combinations are recommended and are highly unnecessary given the totality of ketamine. It does not have a build-on effect with halucinagins and will generally overpower other drugs. Nitrous in the up and down periods can be effective. Unpracticed trippers may be overpowered by the awesome revelations of Ketamine and may be somewhat overwhelmed, although in general fear seems to be unable to compound here (such as in an LSD trip or with other drug paranoias) and will probably be only episodic. Food should not be consumed within an hour and one-half before the trip, and should be avoided for longer periods of time if possible. A peculiar sort of loneliness can occur over the line, so it is a good idea to stay in close quarters with people you are close with, and best to have a sober monitor or experienced Ketter at hand.
www.erowid.org has a LOT of info on effecrs of drugs, dose etc...
Hope this helps

payaya: There's literally tons of info on K around on bluelight, run a serarch for "ketamine" in Psychedelic Drugs and Aus Drug Discussion, as well as the archives of both of those...
[ 31 July 2002: Message edited by: Pleonastic ]

bravo, bravo.....very pleased to finally see a conclusive test result for the pink hearts, these have been floating around for almost a year now, and up until now I hadn't seen a test on these, just a hell of a lot of speculation.....anyway confirmed my suspicions that it is K, but is this the same pill as in this report:
Pink Heart Pill Report
seems this was the only pill that missed being scanned
[ 01 August 2002: Message edited by: Lord Kaos ]

which Pink Hearts? the whole point is you can never be sure, even if they look the same, weigh the same, and have the same dimnesions. There have been plenty of batches of Pink Hearts that have contained MDxx, and many with high doses of it. This particular one we tested last week was K, but that proves nothing about any other pill that anyone else has ever tested, taken, commented on or whatever.
Only believe what you see happen to the test in front of your eyes, and even then you have to realise the limitations of that test, ie it only indicates what is present, gives no indication of strength of purity, and other substances may still be in the pill.

Awesome Enlighten!
I was at the event and was very impressed when i spotted the stall, the crowd was highly interested and you could see how it is a chance to start reaching the multitudes.
Dished you guys all the change i could get my hands on and will do the same next time... love ya work :)

Lord Kaos: What johnboy says is true, however in this case I'm speculating that that the pink heart tested is the same as the one in the report you link to. There are many posted pictures of pink hearts and that one looks quite different to the others: lighter in colour, flat. It is the same as one I came across a couple of weeks ago which, tried and untested, was definitely not MDMA.
johnboy: "which Pink Hearts?"...I believe this is exactly what Lord Kaos is trying to find out. Because you haven't posted a picture we can only guess it looks the same as other reported K hearts. Yes, you can never be sure even if they look the same etc...but in that case, what is the point of pillreports? Some indication is better that none.
[ 01 August 2002: Message edited by: SeveredPsyche ]

what about an enlighten in adel perth etc etc .
any chance the next time enlighten do test again any chance they could use one of those gas thingamjigs so we know exactly whats ina pill( i know im dreaming:p)