Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

5-meo-amt?

Sllip

Bluelighter
Does anyone have any info on this? I've read what the Erowid people have to say, but I would like as much info as possible before trying it.
Cheers.

hey i want to try this as well and have been trying to get sonmeone who has had it to talk to me. i have some in a cap and im just waiting to speak to someone who has had it to find out the after effects ect about it and the best senario to have it in. so far it looks pretty good, and house's or house parties look like the perfect setting. mail me if you get any info. what you doing next saterday night ?
hehehehehe
[ 25 July 2002: Message edited by: FKDUPONXTC ]

Well from what I've read I hesitant to try it. Firstly it's classed as a research drug, as opposed to recreational, which means that have no idea of it's effects on the mind or body, and only have a small idea of LD50 amounts.
From what I've read 2mg is a good hit, 5mg is a big hit, and 10mg is fatal. So either I'll wait till I find someone with very accurate scales, or just put it aside for now. And that combined with the side effects, vomitting and diarhea doesn't make it too appealing.

Sllip - thanks for bringing that up...
If you haven't measured your dose on scales accurate to .000 of a gram, like the AdamLab ADP-360, please don't take what you've got. Consider that a personal request from myself, as a total stranger. You can't simply cannot afford to be inaccurate with a chemical this potent.
Here's some trip reports from Lycaeum, if you're interested... "Definitely worth exploring further",Message in a fortune cookie. And the PiHKAL entry on 5-MeO-AMT.
I don't have any experience with it personally, I know someone who has, and I'll tell you now he doens't have many good things to say about it.
Regardless, best of luck :)
[ 25 July 2002: Message edited by: apollo ]

From what I'm told the caps contain 4mg, but it would be dangerous to assume this. Some associates have claimed to have 3 so it makes me think there is less. Nevertheless I think the best option is to try half and see what happens.
But of course we must restate, its a research drug with unknown effects. Not much is know on it's dosage, effects when mixed with other drugs, or the short or long term effects. To try this is to be a human trial, in an uncontrolled, and unsupervised environment. And I doubt your local hospital will have any knowledge or the capability to deal with an overdose. So be very very careful, assume nothing but have fun.