• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

JJJ talking about drug education 10AM today (Wednesday)

i missed this, but heard second hand from a friend who tuned in that they reported 2 bad bickies going around right now. Sadly all she could give me were the names, and she thinks they might have said the letters pma. they were ying yangs and caspers. she wanted to tell me because apparently i'm on her list of 'at risk' friends, when it comes to this sort of thing. Anyway, did anyone else hear anything about this? i've checked pill reports, and nothing has come up, but nevertheless...

So, has anyone actually heard this or know what it was about exactly?

Yep caught the show. Nothing that exciting. Discussion mainly centred on drug education in high schools. One guest on the show was a woman who has made a documentary about two kids who were heroin addicts (started when they were twelve or something!). They were discussing whether they should show this documentary and similar material at high schools. Also some Victorian guy from some drug council (sorry, bit short on details) was on. He was pretty much against using shock tactics to scare teenagers away from drug usage. Also had a few high school callers who all thought they should be taught about drugs other than alcohol, ganga and cigarettes, the so-called 'soft drugs' as they were continually referred to by the host. Its an interesting issue, but not much was really covered in the show.

All I was taught about in school about drugs was marijuana.
How the active main drug is THC, it is safe (but ofcourse how smoking anything isnt kind to the lungs), and how there are no reported deaths from it.
Isn't that inviting kids to play around with it? :)
Anyway I thought it was funny.

From www.skrufff.com...
there were reports in the UK of a batch of pills containing PMA with a casper logo
see www.eve-rave.ch for a picture
In Bern, Germany there was apparently a batch of PMA pills (white) with the yin yang logo.
that's all aI know