Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

First time coke.

Sllip

Bluelighter
What advice would you give a first time coke user?
It's not for me, but for someone I know, honest.

Don't expect too much... it's pretty subtle...
A lot of coke newbies think it's crap cos you don't get all fucked up like you do on pills. And you'll need a decent amount - make sure you do full point sized lines... :)

Cheers thats what I was wondering, just how much at a time. So you think lines about a point is the go.

OK... I'm always reluctant to give dose info because it'd different for everyone - but with coke it's a fairly large amount you need so there's less margin for error...
So having a couple of points to start and then smaller lines an hour later and so on through the night prolly won't hurt anything except your wallet... :)
If you're having any other drugs on the same night though, this could change things a bit...

if you are having other drugs with it it can be a waste of money. stick to the match made in heaven, booze and coke ;)

Word jb! :D
I know I'm just being lazy here, but does anyone have the scientific reason why booze and coke rocks? From what I understand, the two together combine to create something that's not present with only one or the other... what is it?
*** Edit: Nevermind - found it... "cocaethylene"... :)
[ 10 July 2002: Message edited by: Pleonastic ]

Well I figure I've been going to the gym for a year and a half so it's about time I start using coke!! You guys just wait at the next meetup, shirt off, and tucked into the back pocket, and cK sunnies on.
Cheers for all your info. Most helpfull. And funnily enough I'm a pretty big boy, 90kg. Just want a chilled night with something different.

My only advice is the all too parently "don't let it become a life style"... Cocaine is heavily psychologically addictive, and the side effects of abuse are less than pretty.
Other than that, keep in mind the cocaine you get on the street, no matter how pure your dealer claims it to be, has more than likely cut somewhere along the line to increase profit margins. Talcum powder, glucose and baking soda are some of the possibilities...
Good luck :)

It won't doubt it will become a lifestyle since I don't earn that much money. And from what I hear it's like it won't be something I could get addicted to. Like I said before, I just want to try something different when hanging out with buddies.
Cheers.

And from what I hear it's like it won't be something I could get addicted toFamous last words...
You gotta watch it - it's not the worlds best drug, but you do want more... believe me, if anyone thought that after you first try pills and stuff you think about them an unhealthy amount of time afterwards, wait till you've tried coke... :)

My advice... Don't bother. If you don't have enough, you'll always want more. When you do have enough, you'll have too much and feel like SHIT. The only time i feel "satisfied" with the shit is when I've had so much i feel like i'm gonna die. It's craptapulous...

Originally posted by johnboy:
if you are having other drugs with it it can be a waste of money. stick to the match made in heaven, booze and coke ;)
Amen, but watch the hangover...can be an absolute killer.

Originally posted by Sllip:
Well I figure I've been going to the gym for a year and a half so it's about time I start using coke!! You guys just wait at the next meetup, shirt off, and tucked into the back pocket, and cK sunnies on.
Cheers for all your info. Most helpfull. And funnily enough I'm a pretty big boy, 90kg. Just want a chilled night with something different.

ROFL.......errr,hang on...youre being sarcastic,right??

Originally posted by Pleonastic:
Don't expect too much... it's pretty subtle...

Unless you whack it. A bit like being hit with a 100kg wet fish...from the inside.
Not as bad as it sounds, though.

i quote sllip
"It's not for me, but for someone I know, honest"
but then you go onto say
" i just want to try something different"
riiiiiiiigggggggghhhhhhhhhttio
sounds like the 'sllip' of the tounge to me !!
hehehehe
[ 15 July 2002: Message edited by: FKDUPONXTC ]

Honestly, don't even bother with coke in Australia. When I was in the US over summer, we were getting grams for US$50 and it was the most intense shit - my mate would sit down and cop punches for ages without feeling a thing. Came back to Oz and had coke that barely even made me tingle - for AU$220 a gram.
Just wait till u go over to the Americas (preferrably south, but you'll do oK in the north) - you'll appreciate it a WHOLE lot more.
[ 15 July 2002: Message edited by: cAmmAc ]