Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

international mail

melbourne madness

Bluelighter
a friend is happening to go to a country in europe whats the chance of say one or two pills being found by customs. Eg how do they detect pills with x-ray. Would a quantity of two really show up?

Is it really worth it. Where are you going to post it to? Not your own house I hope.
This topic has been covered recently and the general concensus is that a criminal record Vs a few pills isn't worth it.

any lawyers out there? what if the name on the envelope was a different name to mine then how would i get done?

Well they I'm sure they could trace the origin back to where it was posted from. So a baggy turns up to an address you staying at, which just so happens to come from the same place you've just come from, looks a bit fishy don't you think.

Would this imaginary person who's name you used on the envelope also be picking these pills up from the post office for you? Or are you going to get them mailed to your imaginary friend's address?
That's how you'd be done...
In all honesty, you'd probably get away with it - but is it worth the risks for two pills? The negatives outweigh the positives pretty heavily in this case....
Incedentally, this is the third thread asking how to smuggle pills through airports in the last few weeks... it's not against the guidelines at the moment, but giving people advice on how to get away with illegal activities isn't really what we're about... we try to keep you alive, but keeping out of jail is kinda your own problem...
Anyway, continue with it this time - and DD mods, check your emails... :)

If you send it to ur own house with a different address, then they'll simply wait for you to open the envelope, then ur screwed.
Trust me, I've thought of many ways this can be done, and there are VERY few, and even less if it is to be going international. I'm not going to mention here, because even after finding ways, it just was not worth it.

Melbourne Madness You and your friend just failed the first test of suitability - that of absolute silence…..out you go then! 8)
I would like to remind you that we are talking about a possible importation charge. Not possession with intent, not dealing, but Importation of a class 2 scheduled substance.
(same class as heroin in Aus.)
What’s worse is that even if you are issued traveling visas after a conviction, every place of destination will be advised of your record. Perhaps not all the details though...just enough to get you well acquainted with a custom workers forearm!
Even minor criminal offences follow you worldwide. A far flung relative of mine was convicted in Australia for possession of 3 grams of cannabis.
When visiting New Zealand some years later, customs took him aside and questioned him for an hour. Until he told them details of what he'd been busted with, they treated him with a very heavy hand.
Although authorities had been given some details of the passenger's background, the only relevant information supplied was that he had been convicted for a dangerous drug. They immediately thought heroin or cocaine. When they found out it was mull they waved goodbye - no problem. But it was highly embarrassing, with relatives having greeted the person before he was taken away.
Just imagine if your crime was importing 2 pills, and all that was forwarded was the type of offence, with no details of substance or how much.
MDMA is almost everywhere. Worldwide, a ton of the stuff gets made and consumed every week.
Don’t risk something so precious for something so abundant. :)

Thread Closed.
This question has been answered many times previously in the Australia/Asia/NZ/Middle East Drug Discussion Forum.
Please try searching the forum using the "Search" link at the top right-hand corner of the screen.
eg. Search --> Keywords "post" --> Search: Subject
=> Results such as:
Basically this issue is illegal, and boils down the the following point from the Crimes Act:
CRIMES ACT 1914 SECT 85W85W Causing narcotic substances to be carried by post
(1) A person shall not intentionally cause to be carried by post an article that consists of, encloses or contains a prescribed narcotic substance within the meaning of the Customs Act 1901.
Therefore if we assist with advice on this matter, it's like helping you commit a crime.
If you object to the closure of this thread, you may email me at [email protected] .. In your email please inculde the URL (address), and a reason you feel that previous threads on this topic do not answer your question.
Don't take having your post closed personally. It happens to the best of us, and we must maintain order - to do this, some posts have to be closed. There are some things that you should NOT do in response to this closure. DO NOT make another post to this forum to argue or debate the closing of this thread. DO NOT re-post the thread/post that was closed in hopes we will just let the second one go. DO NOT complain to the Bluelight admin - they had NOTHING to do with the closing of this thread, they don't care that your thread was closed, and they will NOT re-open your thread.
BigTrancer :)