Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

goey (speed)

white trash

Bluelighter
They told me to put this here.
im in sydney australia. how much does a half weight weigh and how much does it cost?
what about an eight ball?
how many average lines could i get out of each?
and furthermore.. when you're on speed is it controllable? apparently it makes you talk lots.. but can u control what u say? will i say things i might regret etc?
also.. what do they call speed in the states?

Welcome to Australia, mate.
Ahh, fuck that cut shit.
Get a couple of points of Meth and eat the lot.

for a half weight, we get bout 4-5 fairly decent lines.
as for effects well, u can definately control WHAT you say, but as for the speed of what you say, thats different, i cant understand a word my friends say when they are speeding... that is unless im speeding myself then it seems normal.
=)
[Edit: Pricing information removed. BigTrancer]
[ 02 July 2002: Message edited by: BigTrancer ]

i'm in perth
a half weight is half a gram,
an eight ball is 3.5 grams
i find i can't control what i say - i am constantly promising people i'll do things, and i never do, i tell people things i don't really want to tell them.
[Edit: Pricing information removed. BigTrancer]
[ 02 July 2002: Message edited by: BigTrancer ]

Thread Closed.
This thread is in violation of Australia/Asia/NZ/Middle East Drug Discussion Forum Policy. Please do not request pricing information for street drugs, pharmacuticals or anything else.
Drug prices vary enormously from place to place, and there are many variables involved. You won't get an accurate price on anything by asking on the internet.
The current availability, your source, the quality of the drugs, your location, and many other factors may influence the price of drugs in your area. Quite simply, the right price is whatever you're willing to pay at the time.
If you object to the closure of this thread, you may email me at [email protected] .. In your email please inculde the URL (address) to this post as well as an explanation as to why you feel this post is of benifit to the Bluelight community and should be allowed to remain open.
Don't take having your post closed personally. It happens to the best of us, and we must maintain order - to do this, some posts have to be closed. There are some things that you should NOT do in response to this closure. DO NOT make another post to this forum to argue or debate the closing of this thread. DO NOT re-post the thread/post that was closed in hopes we will just let the second one go. DO NOT complain to the Bluelight admin - they had NOTHING to do with the closing of this thread, they don't care that your thread was closed, and they will NOT re-open your thread.
BigTrancer :)
[FormoEd: Close Price Thread]