Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Smoking on E

blueboynz

Bluelighter
I'm not a [cigarette] smoker, but last time I did 'e' I took a friends suggestion when I was coming down. He said that if I had a few cigarettes it would give me a headrush (because I'm not used to it) and cause my high to come up a bit.
I smoked 5 or 6 cigarettes in a row and it really felt like it was working! Then I suddenly felt really sick. I tried to stand up to go to the toilet but I had to sit back down because it was that bad. Then a few minutes later I rushed to the toilets and sat in a cubicle with the door locked. I felt so sick I couldn't believe it! But I couldn't vomit. I tried sticking my fingers down my throat but the gag reflex wouldn't work. Wow, I've never been able to stick my fingers so far down my throat!
Then I started to get really, really hot. The sweat was just pouring off me. At one stage I flicked my right hand down my left arm at speed, and watched a splash of sweat hit the toilet wall.
After about half an hour sitting in the cubicle the club was shutting and we had to leave. I only live 3 minutes walk from there but on the way I had to sit down at least 10 times.
When I got home I managed to fall asleep and was fine the next day.
I guess what I want to know is, was this sick spell caused by smoking? Or was I going to get sick anyways, but the cigarette came at a handy time to be blamed?
What are the "rules" with smoking while on 'e'? Is it fine? Is it a bad idea?
Thanks for reading!

Well if you're not a smoker and you smoked 6 cigies in a row I'd say that the sudden excess of nicotine to your body is what made you feel sick. This is only my opinion, but I'd say that if a non-smoker had 6 smokes in a row they'd feel sick regardless of whether they were on pills or not...
I'm sure someone else will have a more scientific explanation than that though... :)

Pleonastic is dead right.
It's not only the excess nicotine though. There are about 3,000 different chemicals in cigarette smoke, including nicotine and carbon monoxide (the stuff that kills you when you stick a hosepipe in your car's exhaust pipe and inhale...).
Nicotine is a stimulant and E raises blood pressure... the combination isn't necessarily going to make for a pleasant feeling.
Carbon monoxide displaces oxygen in the brain, as does inhaling burning organic matter (ie tobacco) in general, which adds to the dizziness.
Bear in mind that most people who die in fires are not burnt to death but die from oxygen deprivation brought on by smoke inhalation. You experienced a little of this, not that you were about to die, of course.
Nausea is common in people who are not used to smoking.
By the way, this is a great way to get hooked on cigarettes, despite the unpleasantness you experienced.
If you really like headspins while on E rather try a sniff of amyl - it's cheaper than ciggies and less likely to give you cancer! Just don't light it before you inhale as it'll explode ;)

Yes, first time smokers tend to get sick after 6 in a row... i dont think its becoz of the E... so, lay low from the cigarettes hehehe

That brings back memories of being back in yr 7 and smoking something like 6 cigis in a row, and going back to class and almost passing out. haha
But yer im a chronic smoker 30 a day and cant say ive felt like that in ages, but yes if u had that much nicotine and your a non smoker ull feel like shit.

the_man: bacccy bongs :p when u've chopped ur gear with baccy and at the end all is left is baccy, with a tiny bit of weed, but you smoke it anyway........

I've experienced something very similar and learnt from it.
I'd heard that smoking a cig can bring on a peak in non-smokers, so one time, after waiting 2 hours for my peak and still nothing, I decided to go for it (my very first cig). These cigs weren't the normal ones you buy, it's those clove ones with like 32ml (or whatever, but it was 32) of nicotine in it. First puff didn't really do anything, but by about the 4th, I got hit majorly and had one of the best peaks i've ever had.
I do this every time I dump now and works everytime, but i've found, if I smoke more than one of those death sticks at a time, I start to feel very sick. Sometimes I can hold it down (which is really hard and very unpleasant), but other times, it just comes up.
So if I just smoke a little, it brings on my peak hard and I have an awesome time.

EJ- the ciggies you are talking about are gudang garams... I used to smoke them all the time (1 or 2 a day for a few years when i was in highschool... {dammit they are so yummy!} ;)
and one night when i was at a party and quite drunk on opal nera, i smoked 15 of them (yup, thats almost 1 packet!) needless to say even though i was a smoker, i was pretty sick for about 3 days!
as for having a smoke and getting a rush... true, it works... now that i am not a smoker, it works. The rush you get after dxm from having a few puffs also works. But do you really want to have that shitty taste in your mouth for the rest of the day/night? the headrush lasts a few seconds/minutes... the taste hangs around all fucking night! Amyl is a better way to get the headrush you are after, but amyl has its price too. (someone correct me if im wrong here) a bit of amyl for a rush will pretty much obliterate your immune system for a few days, so dont hang around people that have the flu! ;)
why not try some herbal teas? ive found that a drink of tea (any tea) will bring a pill back on for a little bit when you are coming down, and it is very very common for my friends and i to go out for a big cup of tea when we are coming down. not only that but its good for you too.
sorry... i have rambled on here...hehehe
Andromeda :)

Andromeda: hahaha "Gudang Garums" or however you spell it. Yeh I had those a while back from bali geez they hit....

im basically reinforcing what has been said, and i believe that even a regular smoker can make themselves sick from taking too bigger drags or smoking too many cigarettes at once or consecutively. ive never vomited from smoking but have dry-reached because ive taken a massive drag from a rollie ciggie without a filter.
ive actually never heard of anyone using tobacco smoking to bring on mdma rushs, and while theres enough people here to back up that it works, i wouldnt recommend it. there are many other little tricks one can do to bring on rushs, and most of them far healthier! try different breathing techniques, such as deep breathing and holding your breath or massages. stand up, tilt your head right back and look up at the sky, and tense your muscles (not too tense i do know people who have hurt themselves by accidentally tensing way too much!), take a deep breath then exhale slowly and have someone put downwards pressure on your shoulders. this should bring on a nice rush without the aid of a chemical (lol ;) ).
unless you are a smoker normally, i wouldnt suggest smoking more than a couple cigarettes spanned over one night, and that is if you intend to take up the habit. i started smoking more and more after i began rolling, and it has basically become a habit.
if you do jsut want to smoke a bit to bring on rushes etc, just work on taking very soft drags, because especially while rolling, you will not notice that you are probably pulling on the cigarette far harder than necessary, and even harder than you would normally consider while straight. a good way of doing this is to not close your lips totally around the butt, allow for oxygen to filter in through the corners of your mouth.

Smoking releases a small amount of dopamine, so this is why it can make you feel good, not just because it gives you headspins!
I don't smoke normally but always NEED to smoke when e-ing. But this is during the peak, never when I'm coming down. Smoking one cigarette when coming down would make me sick, let alone 6! Next time you e you might like to try smoking one cigarette during your peak, but don't ever smoke when coming down if you don't normally smoke! Yuk!
And I disagree that smoking while e-ing will cause you to become addicted. As soon as the drugs wear off the urge to smoke disappears totally for me. I think smoking 10 in one night would be less addiction forming than smoking say 2 a day for a week.