Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

FOOD, DOPE and E

dodo

Bluelighter
About to drop my first pill need the following info:
How long before should i eat and what if at all?
Should I abstain from smoking dope before during and after?
thanks

I reckon have a good solid meal no closer than 5 hours before - snacking would be OK but don't have too much in your stomach when you drop. As for the dope, well, there's no real need to abstain, but if it's your first time then personally I'd rather be totally straight so I only felt the effects of the pill and wasn't influenced by anything else. A lot of people say that dope helps on the comedown, but you don't really get a bad comedown on your first time usually...
As a sidenote make sure that the pill is tested - not only is this safer, but especially for your first time it's nice to know that you've got the real deal cos you won't know what to expect. :)
Have fun, be safe, and read up as much as possible about it today before you do it. And remember to cherish the first few experiences, cos it won't last forever... :)

thanks for the info im reading like a bastard and downloading heaps of trance from kazaa. My mate who rattles when he walks has sourced what he says should be good for me. im doing my first one in the safety of my bedroom so if i go mad no one will see me lol, sad to hear that whatever happens decreases with usage but thats life!

As fun as rolling at home with your stereo all alone can be I would advise to get a few mates round and all drop together. Its way more fun to laugh at each other's stupidity and roll around with friends than to sit there trying to comprehend it by yourself. The empathy and feelings of openness will be enjoyed far more as a group than by yourself. Plus it's always good to have someone else to keep an eye on you who has rolled before. This way they can share with you all their 'roll tricks' and other roll enhancing ideas.
Make sure you test your pill and have you looked into the pre/post loading side of things?
Enjoy :)
[ 14 June 2002: Message edited by: Fry-d- ]

thanks for the additional info, pre/post loading is confusing i think i will just have a couple of vitamins and some sports drink.

Eat banana's and turkey meat too... both help the body replenish serotonin and are especially good if you don't have access to any 5-HTP... :)

I totally agree with Fry-d, try to do it with a group, and somewhere where you will be comfortable (eg not at home if your parents could come home unexpectedly).
Also, don't overdo it! - as with all drugs, you can always have more but you can't have less. I suggest starting with a half.
Enjoy

What Fry-d- said - get some people around... MDMA is an empathogen. Make the best of this quality, I guarantee you wont regret it :)
As it's your first time and you don't know what MDMA feels like, I recommend you don't smoke any dope. Your first experience with MDMA is important in that you'll compare future experiences with it. If it's clouded by weed, you might have trouble distinguishing between the effects of the MDMA and the weed...
Smoke just after the MDMA wears off... It'll help you relax & go to sleep.
Eh, that's just my advice... Best of luck :)

Ah, it almost brings a tear to the eye to see these old bluelighters jumping at the chance to help someone's first time be really memorable :) Good advice above, all... and if you want something else to read, check the big link at the top of the forum list called Posting Guidelines. At the end theres a bit of a mini-FAQ on some issues that might be of interest.
BigTrancer :)

Thanks for all the advice and info im reading all of it. Tomorrows the big day I have a nmate coming around to hold my hand. Gunna do it on an empty stomach, no alcohol, no dope for 12 houors(its the best i can do!) gots lots of music and toys and everything i can find that flaashes blinks or goes whoop!
next report could well be from another planet

About the empty stomach bit - it'd be best if you still had something decent to eat about 6 hours beforehand... your stomach will still be reasonably empty but your body will have enough energy to deal with the experience. I've had a really fucked up experience in the past, and I credit it largly to the fact that I hadn't eaten in a while. Just something else to consider... :)