Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

throwing up

acidic

Bluelighter
i'd just like to know a bit more about when someone throws up maybe once or twice while having mdma.
I had a search and didnt find too much, i know one reason is drinking a little too much water, can i get a little more info on this please and what other causes there might be.

Quite often a dose of MDMA that is too large can make you throw up too. If you take another pill too soon after the previous one, or take too many pills in too short a space of time, you may subject yourself to a dose of MDMA that is higher than it can tolerate. Therefore it attempts to eject some of the chemicals you've swallowed by making you vomit.
Other causes could be anxiety, alcohol overdose (when taking pills or speed, it's easy to drink too much as you don't feel sleepy as or drunk from the alcohol), and perhaps drinking too much water too quickly. This should not be read as an indication to drink less water if you throw up. If you do throw up, you should sip a bottle of water for the next hour, and make sure you replace the fliuds you lost when you vomited. A good rule of thumb is to drink a small bottle (350mL) per hour if you're dancing hard. Just sip it when you get thirsty.
Is there anything more specific you'd like to know?
BigTrancer :)

In addition to the info already provided aboove and in the links, if you do vomit, it's a good idea to have some gatorade. Vomiting can disturb your electrolyte balance, as does dancing/sweating, and gatorade can help normalise it.

thats what i needed. didnt require heaps of detail or anything, just enough so i know.
thanks guys

Hi welcome to BlueLight, fellow E-VOM-er. Use the search buttom and if you have a decent PC + modem then you'll find what yurr after. If you have a slow modem and a complete beast meachine (like me :( ), ask the mods. Might find some useful info in my Question: Multiple Doses of MDMA thread, but can't really add to what the illustrious mods have said except, quik-EZE settles a stomach full of pills waiting to get out like no other!

Acidic- a good idea if you are a beginner or you know the pills are gonna be strong when they first start coming on (or friends are rolling hard as indicator) maybe stay near the toilets for 15 mins or so about 15 mins after you drop so u can get to the dunnies quick for a spew instead of making a fool of yourself. I did this a coupla time and the one time I spewed it saved me a lotta humiliation. Sounds daggy but worth it- usually e-spews arent too "big" either- kinda one spasm and thats it- u still feel great afterwards!