• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids shooting the pink liquid methadone???

Status
Not open for further replies.

presley969

Greenlighter
is this even possible, ive heard of people shooting the tablets but never the liquid methadone?? are there any positive factors "like feeling it harder, faster??" or it is a pretty risky thing to do?!?!

50mg of the liquid methadone would that be a lot for someone to do?
how could you even dissolve it?? or would one just draw it up as it? :\

Not only is it risky to inject a liquid, but the oral bio-availbilty is around 90% is that extra 10% worth the risk? Bad thing to do with such a good substance orally,

Injecting any liquid into your veins is possible. I'm not sure on what other inactive ingredients are in the liquid but as it is pink there are definitely some and it could very well be sweetened or something as well. Banging it would be dangerous and there would be little to gain from doing so.

i wish i could get more input from someone who had experience with it. im always curious about trying new stuff

It's cherry flavored, you don't want to shoot it. You'd have to water it down and filter it obviously... and that stuff is designed to be orally taken for junkies. You would doubtfully get a rush.

DO NOT SHOOT LIQUID METHADONE. It is horrible for you. There is no rush with methadone, it will take just as long as oral to kick in. I know many who have done it, and nothign good has come from it. It can lead to serious complications.

Here are the ingredients of the cherry liquid methadone:

Methadone hydrochloride, artificial cherry flavor, citric acid anhydrous USP, FD&C Red No 40, D&C Red No 33, methylparaben NF, polaxamer 407 NF, propylene glycol USP, propylparaben NF, purified water USP, sodium citrate dihydrate USP, sucrose NF.

I have actually shot up liquid methadone and it is NOT worth it.
No extra rush.
Its pretty anti climatic.
I wouldn't do it if i was you, just my two cents though.

there was a report in the case studies thread of a guy who used to put it in a pot/pan and put it on low heat and let it condense and he would shoot the condensed liquid and something happened to him (i dont remember what) and he ended up in the hospital and he had been doing that for like a month and metal from the pan actually ended up in his end solution and had microscopic pieces of metal flowing through his blood stream.. i haven't heard anything else about it.. check the case studies thread, and whatever you do DONT DO IT PERIOD nevermind COOKING IT TO MAKE IT MORE CONDENSED!

I shot it up for about two years.. I don't know if it was better then drinkin it cuz I only drank once and got hardly any feeling from drinking it.. I was shooting about 170 mg every two days. Odvi don't shoot even 50mg if your not a normal user... But I gave it up 3 months ago and in my vho don't even fuck with the done if you don't need it.. That's some wiked shit to kick bro.. And it doesn't take long to put your tollerance thro the roof.. But if your gonna do it any ways just start small and work your way up.. And anyone that says there's no rush eather hasn't done it or was missin alot. But really not worth it Imvho .. Oh and all I did was draw it up and shoot it.. I never filterd it.. But I'm sure it's bad for you but I didn't have any problums myself..

Last edited:
Methadone has an oral bio-availability of around 90 percent.. It is pointless to shoot. And there is no rush when you shoot it. Yes, I have tried it long ago. You may experience an near instant relief of withdrawal and/or pain, but there is no "rush" in the sense that heroin or morphine gives you.

Have you ever shot heroin trybuck? Do you even know what a true "rush" is?

Methadone has an oral bio-availability of around 90 percent.. It is pointless to shoot. And there is no rush when you shoot it. Yes, I have tried it long ago. You may experience an near instant relief of withdrawal and/or pain, but there is no "rush" in the sense that heroin or morphine gives you.

Have you ever shot heroin trybuck? Do you even know what a true "rush" is?

Not heroin no.. I was shooting oxycontin first tho

the rush was not the same as shootin oxy at all.. It's a methadone rush it's not the same... If your into say heroin or oxy...you probly won't even like done anyway

mod note: If you want to add something to what you are saying please use the edit button instead of making a new post.

Last edited by a moderator:
yeah i have shot heroin before, i know it wont be anything like that, ive been doing methadone for a while now maybe 4 months.........
i wasnt really interested in shooting it just curious if you could!!!
some one said that it hurts at the spot that u shoot up at?

when I was doin it I wasn't using a 100 cc rig.. I had a 1000cc rig that was hooked up to a rubber line I got from the doc.. Odvi I used a new one every time... That was I was able to shoot all 170mg with only one poke.. Didn't want track marks everywere.. It doesn't hurt at all unless you miss a lil.. If you miss that shit burns like hell.. But it's not unbairable.

^1000cc ??!! WTF? Can you show me a picture of that? Standard insulin rigs are 1cc. 100units. A 1000cc rig would hold a liter of fluid.. I think you are mistaken.

^1000cc ??!! WTF? Can you show me a picture of that? Standard insulin rigs are 1cc. 100units. A 1000cc rig would hold a liter of fluid.. I think you are mistaken.

yea yea 1000 units sorry.. I don't have it any more cuz I didn't want any reminders when I quit.. But my buddy still has his I'll try and get a photo up.. Would I be breaking any bluelight rules by putting it up?? Mybe it was 2000 units I don't know for sure but it was just big enough to fit 170mgs of done with just a lil to spare

Well now that I know you meant a 10cc rig I don't need a pic. But it wouldn't be breaking any rules theoretically if you did post a picture. Not necessary though.

Well now that I know you meant a 10cc rig I don't need a pic. But it wouldn't be breaking any rules theoretically if you did post a picture. Not necessary though.

all it is, is a 10cc syringe.. ill get a pic..
NSFW:
97c63b2e-01.jpg

EDIT: BDP you got that post in there while i was getting a pic lol.. oh well now others will know what we're talking about if they've never seen a 10cc syringe.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.