• [img]http://i.bluelight.ru/g//543/1star.gif[/img]

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • [img]http://i.bluelight.ru/g//543/3stars.gif[/img]

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Wordswords

Bluelighter
The+Adjustment+Bureau.jpg

Just saw this and I found it to be quite entertaining. All the acting is superb, the story was interesting and the cinematography was intriguing.

3.5 of 5

I thought it was pretty good. It seemed similar in idea to Dark City. Dark City is better, but this has a different approach. Its a bit slow to start, and the reviews are pretty accurate in that it plays as out as a complex romantic comedy. For an original movie idea wise when Hollywood is spewing forth crap sequels its worth watching.

Goddamn Emily Blunt is hot in this.

It was ok.. saw it when I had nothing better to do at 1130pm

a def 3.5 of 5

Emily Blunt is hot in everything. <3

However, this is not my kinda film.

really the most interesting thing about this movie was the animated notebooks the adjusters carried that had "the plan." great piece of design.

everything else was just matt damon running through traffic, silly magic hats and the idea that water makes the adjusters unable to track you LOL.

If this had a different ending I think it could have been a much better movie. I thought it was pretty good, definitely a decent film and story, but I think they could have added more to it. There's one part where Matt Damon is talking to the black Adjuster on the boat and he can ask him about anything relating to this, but he just seemed more focused on finding Emily Blunt and not on finding out more about the Adjusters.

I think the movie was trying to stay away from any religious ideologies or focusing on god or a particular religion, but a little more focus on the Adjusters and on The Chairman would have been cooler and possibly could have been more thought-provoking, depending on which way they took it. Also, as I already mentioned I think the ending was sort of cheesy.