• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Please welcome our new moderator (04.06.02)

BigTrancer

Bluelight Crew
Let me be the first to welcome apollo to a moderating position at the Australia/Asia/NZ/Middle East Drug Discussion Forum.
Apollo replaces Mona, who has decided to step down from her position.
Hopefully this should be the last change of moderating staff in a while, and we should now have a strong team of moderators helping you to keep your board looking efficient and tidy into the second half of 2002.
Many thanks to the past moderators, as your contributions have been invaluable! Good luck to the newer members of the team.
BigTrancer :)

alftastic.jpg

*Irrelevant Server KB Usage*
Svoit m01t :)
I've still got a birthday card here from Apollo offering me his errr 'Love'.... (quote).
Its not been redeemed yet... I'll swap it for err... a taco.
(I dont even eat taco's)

Nice one apollo, and now the interstate barrage of BL begins to strengthen.. dammit!! :p
all is good.. Happy Modding

Congrats apollo :)
Here's to the continued sucess of Aus DD, let's hope that it continues to be on of the best forums on BL (imho :) )

MOTHERFUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
*Blatantly motherfucking huge hugs for Apollo*
:D :) :D :) :D :) :D :)
-plaz out-

YAY!!! Its been a real Changing of the Guards around BL of late hasn't it??
Well Done Apollo!!!
DJC*

Congrats apollo :)
And thanks to Mona who spent all those hours/days/whatever helpin out the forum :)

Congrats to apollo, keeping our forums safe from the undesirables *COUGH**COUGH*
:)
[Edit: Please do not feed the troll. BigTrancer]
[ 05 June 2002: Message edited by: BigTrancer ]

I trust you now have the Pleonastic patented bluelight moderating kit, simply use the included superglue to permanently stick down your f5 key ;)
Welcome to the team :)

Like there really needs to be any more congratulations, but i don't wanna feel left out ;)
Congrats apollo,
Your psychonautical knowledge will aid many a young tripper, as somewhat of the 'cool uncle' figure :)
Adikkal