Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Is it what you know or who you know?

PKardNuSanz

Bluelighter
Please allow this discussion mr moderato as im not trying to increase contacts or anything along those lines. I've been peaking for almost 6 years now and I'm still alive. I WOULD NEVER BUY A PILL, POWDER OR PAPERY OFF SOMEONE I DONT KNOW AND TRUST!! With the recent allegation of the white playboys I personally would like to reinforce a point my sister reinforced to me when I was young. If you dont know them, dont buy the product. Would you put your life into someones hands who you've never even met before? Sure you can test it, but the EZ test is simply a VERY broad indication of what may be contained. It doesnt say "this is mdma, it's safe to consume". All the ez test does is give an indication that it is an mdma-like substance, speed like substance or 2cb like substance. For all you know it could be a toxic strain of amphetmaine that replicates mdma. I personally never buy anything other than weed off a complete stranger. Think about it because my friends and I have been doing this for years and we've never had a problem, TRUST is the big key, but, if something goes wrong with them, you know who was selling them so then you or a friend can do your part in HARM MINIMISATION by getting a 'dodgy batch' off the streets, if you ever do end up with one. Think about it because i think it is a very valid point.

Hmmm.. where to begin..
Buying off someone you don't know is a definate no-no - thumbs up for that.
But then you advocate buying weed off strangers - i know you have a less chance of being ripped off with weed.. but still.
For all you know it could be a toxic strain of amphetmaine that replicates mdma.
LMFAO. Maybe it could replicate a super-potent batch like heroin and that's why some pills are so smacky... LMFAO. This is wrong for a lot of reasons.
Note - MDMA is not a virus it doesn't replicate nor does it have "strains".
MDMA tests black - no "toxic strains" will test black.
For all YOU know, everything you buy (yes even off your TRUSTED DRUG DEALER) could be bunk, or worse, deadly. Your dealer is only as good as the last shit he or she got for you.
Sure you can test it, but the EZ test is simply a VERY broad indication of what may be contained. It doesnt say "this is mdma, it's safe to consume". All the ez test does is give an indication that it is an mdma-like substance, speed like substance or 2cb like substance.
Everyone on this site understands that. Testers are promoted and advocated on this site because they are the easiest and cheapest way to have some (not quantitative, nor qualitative - just some) inkling of what's in the pill (read HARM MINIMISATION). Advocating against them is like advocating against condoms - they protect against stds, but not in 100% of cases, so therefore they're stupid and irrelevant.
I've been peaking for almost 6 years now and I'm still alive
Congratulations. Please allow me to be the first to lick your nutsack. Having been in the 'scene' or 'peaking' for however long doesn't make you any more smarter, better connected or anything over anyone else. All it means is that you've taken more drugs and been to more parties.
Thumbs up to going back to your source if you get dodgy stuff - but a tester will let you know if it was dodgy in the first place. Going back after one of your mates has had an OD, etc is NOT harm minimisation.
Sorry if it appears like a flame.. but sweeping generalisations and advocating against pill-testing are both stupid and worthless.

Originally posted by PKardNuSanz:
I've been peaking for almost 6 years now and I'm still alive.
wow! that must've been one kickass pill.
/me slinks off back into the land of irrelevancy

supaspeed, i may be misinformed but i seriously doubt it.
MDMA is an amphetamine that is more often than not reproduced in backyard labs by unskilled chemists. Mistakes in the procedures and slight variations in the required concentrations (eg sassafras oil/ either methanol or ethanol) will change the end product, sometimes that can end up as an mdma-like substance, with the same properties (maybe replicate & strain were the wrong words)of mdma but be an mdxa, these CAN (in extreme circumstances) be quite toxic to some people. Just because it goes black doesnt mean that is 100% safe to consume. I have seen people become very ill from bikkies that go black on the tester. The harm minimisation point of it was that if you get a bikkie that fucks someone up off someone you know, then you can warn the dealer as to what that paticular product can do, and in effect he will either stop selling them or warn customers about certain dosages. All sounds good in theory.
P.S. Anfalicious, supaspeed and cowboy mac: I know you probably think im a legend by saying the 6 years thing, but hey im still alive and 6 years of drug taking isnt anything to be proud of and trust me im not

PKardNuSanz, before I start I must say that I'm not here to flame you into the ground or anything, we're all here to educate people about drugs. Knowledge = power = safety
You said:
Mistakes in the procedures and slight variations in the required concentrations (eg sassafras oil/ either methanol or ethanol) will change the end product, sometimes that can end up as an mdma-like substance, with the same properties (maybe replicate & strain were the wrong words)of mdma but be an mdxa, these CAN (in extreme circumstances) be quite toxic to some people.
Now, I've never made MDMA or any drug, but there are some things that are common in all chemical reactions. You said that variations in concentration of methanol, ethanol and sassafras oil or any other chemicals could cause side reactions of toxic MDXX compounds. For one thing, MDXX compounds are either inactive in the body or of a reduced effect compared to MDMA (like MDEA or MDA.) For another thing, different ratios of reactants and products in a chemical reaction will upset the amount of drug made, or slow the speed of the reaction. There are specific things that need to happen in a reaction to create toxic materials.
You may be mixing up the fact that PMA, a dangerous chemical that has killed many people, some even from Bluelight, is sometimes sold as MDMA.
PMA cannot be made when making MDMA, but is made deliberatly because it's easier to make/get your hands on the chemicals to make.
Another thing that happens in the production of MDMA is that the final product, the crystals, are filtered out and dried, the only impurites are those that took part in the reaction, like unreacted safrole, solvents or catalysists. These are toxic, yes, but are at very low concentrations, and they require quite larger amounts than that are in the pill to cause a bad reaction with the body.
Your mention as methanol or ethanol affecting the reaction, my understanding is that ethanol and/or methanol is actually used as a solvent and takes no place in the reaction per se.
I hope this has cleared some things up for you.

Thanx fettish, have been seriously misinformed (and stupid enough to believe) by someone i've always looked up to. Sorry bout the discrepancy. the point still stands that i wouldnt buy of anyone i dont know. POST ME AS AN IDIOT, care factor = 0

I trust my friends in terms of being a friend.
I don't trust people who sell drugs in terms of them selling drugs. They could be a friend but the person above them isn't so I aint going to take any fuckin chances. Always test.

although it may seem that im bagging the tester, i was pointing out (what everyone already knows) what they do. Every pill i buy(gives you a false sense of security), i test, i have the sound knowledge of knowing the 2 people above my friend in the chain, but you are right not to trust a friend cos for all you know the person they get off could be the dodgiest of all.

it is a combination of both who you know and what you know
i cannot emphasise enough never!!!! buy of anyone offering fully sic import pills
if they have to add the import bit they are selling shit!
everyone know the type of peopel i am talking about *cough* cockle bay *cough*