Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Ketamine...

M_D_M_A

Bluelighter
I was just wondering......
as there is many diff types of "k" (liquid forms, such as ketamine,ketalar etc)..which of these is the strongest?

the different names you mention are just "brand" names used by the various drug/pharmaceutical
companies that market ketamine. if you are able to get the original bottle, you will see that the strength of the liquid is stated on the label. example.. 100mg/ml means that for every 100ml of liquid contains approximatley 1000mg (1 gram) of ketamine. i have seen bottles from the same manufacturer marked as 40mg/ml, 50mg/ml, 100mg/ml. so, if you have the liquid, it is pretty important to know its strength/concentration.
hope that helps.
for more info visit http://www.erowid.org/chemicals/ketamine/ketamine.shtml

i argee it is great
goto your local hospital and grab some :)
k is great but you wouldnt pay top dollar for it ..
thats why most people i knwo hate it
cause they are sold as "fully sic imports"(actual quote every fri night at cockle bay) but are just k
which you can get cheaper :)
its more a feeling of being ripped off

Sublime Junkie.
I recommend you actually KNOW what you are talking about before you open your trap.
If not at least say something intelligent.
No offence I suggest you think twice before your next post. Unwanted and unhelpful comments will not be tolerated in drug discussion.

When reducing liquid ketamine to powder, does it make any difference to the chemical structure or to the effects whether the liquid is allowed to evaporate naturally or is boiled, baked or microwaved?
I've heard various conflicting opinions on this and just wondered if anyone knew the real answer and reasons why.

Boil it, bake it, microwave it - each method makes the water in the solution evaporate, leaving ketamine crystals behind. (Provided you don't actually burn the ketamine).
BigTrancer :)

Some methods do leave more powder left over.
So Im told.

i'm sorry but i need to butt in at this point.
i'm tired of seeing thread after thread about ketamine, and answers from people who have no idea. (ie. Sublime_Junkie)
goto your local hospital and grab some
this is a SCHEDULE 4 drug. its not that simple!!!!
its a rescricted substance which can only be prescribed by medical, dental, or veterinary PRESCRIPTION. this group includes: antibiotics, anaesthitics, hormones. etc.
these MUST be kept in a locked cupboard, refridgerator, room or storage area to prevent access by unauthorised persons.
SUPPLY WITHOUT PRESCRIPTION IS ILLEGAL
and i cannot fore see any reason why if you just walked into a hospital they would just write you up a prescription and just hand it over. so i would not just POP on down to the local hospital andask for some.
i work in a job where i deal with Ketamine on a daily basis, and i will tell you that there is no such thing as LIQUID ketamine.
there is injectable ketamine and them there is the stuff you get on the streets which is basically the injectable stuff evaporated down.
no brands are really better than another they all do what they are suppose to. the only difference is that some are easier to cook than others.
the only thing that will alter the effect is the arsehole who cut it before you got it.
and on my final note its not horse tranq! its it used on ALL animals cats dogs, bloody guinea pigs.
:)
[ 03 June 2002: Message edited by: nocturnal_chick ]

OK, I will no longer call it horse tranq...
/me goes to snort some guinea pig tranq ;)

and it is not just used on animals either. how many times do we have to state that ketamine is commonly used in hospitals on humans, particularly the elderly and children, before it sinks in?

Hi ya Krazzy Fool...
There have been many threads on 'WHAT IS THE KHOLE', if you type it in the search option, you're bound to find heaps of info on the UNREAL.... KHOLE... or there is always www.erowid.com and then look under ketamine! :D

johnboy, I'm aware that it's a pediatric and geriatric drug as well as vetinary.
But what sounds cooler? I'm doing horse tranqs or I'm doing grandpa tranqs?
:p~

jb - cmon if everyone knew everything then what would bluelight be? Oh right. carry on :)