Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

takin wip through the eyes?

TiT0

Bluelighter
hmm had no diea how to address the topic but i have a enquiry,
A female tafe friend recently told me about seein two of her mates, snort sumthign froma tube and then blow awhiteish power into each others eyes using this tube.
*persoanlly i have never heard of having wip the eyes, injection and trips yea, but wip? ouch
perhaps it was coke?. Any ideas?
oh also read a report about the versace's and sumoen made this comment:
"recommend u people to use weed with these and prob other pill... weed actually dries up your body n guaranteed to jack u back up after u dropped..."
Does this comment have ground to stand on, if so wat are the effects and adveantages?

WTF?! You dont put ANY drugs in your eyes.
Eyes are fucking delicate and you can get infections or fuck them up bad (even go blind) fucking easily when putting shit in your eyes.

To support Splatt, just today we did a Chemical Safety lecture that stressed the amount of damage fine dust and powder does to your eyes. We're talking scar tissue on the retina and stuff like that.
In one word, NO!
But yes, if a substance is able to be railed in theory you could take it through your eyes. But please, don't.
And that:
"recommend u people to use weed with these and prob other pill... weed actually dries up your body n guaranteed to jack u back up after u dropped..."
Sounds like a bit of crap to me... Again I look to the more biologically inclined Bluelighters to give a more detailed post.

well there was that study/theory about smoking weed when dropping due to containing heating up of the brain. Too tired to find url's, I will look them up when I get to work tomorrow morning if no one else has done it.

i mean the form of i take into the baq of the eye
eg. injection of wateva through vein in baq of eye(lifting ur upper eyelid, or smaller vein below eye)
or a trip placed under ur upper eye lid
perhaps these guys could have sprayed coke or wip into those regions?
nm stupid post anyhows, lol, just annoying query

It really is the stupidest, most dangerous and completely futile urban myth of all time.
Your eye, more than any other thing on your body is not to be fucked with; and all drugs are harsh, rather caustic chemicals; especially speed with all the other shit u find in it through poor synthesis. I'd hate to see what leftover solvents do to your eye; dissolve the cornea i imagine!!!
For Gods sake, dont anyone ever put anything in your eye unless its a pharmaceutical your doctor has TOLD you to put in your eye.
[ 30 May 2002: Message edited by: Biscuit ]

What about the liquid LSD in the eyes? You know.. putting a drop in your tear duct area...?
Is that the ONLY method, or is that so dangerous and stupid that perhaps you're fortunate to still have eyesight?

Liquid LSD is, in my opinion, best taken orally. Whether dropped into mouth (not advisable in case of dropping too much liquid in), or dropped onto a sugar cube, piece of bread, piece of cardboard blotter, or otherwise. Putting liquid LSD in your eye is probably not a good idea, just in case it isn't pure LSD... after all, it could be anything you were sold in that little vial.
It's my opinion that LSD (and speed for that matter) is such an inexpensive drug that ingesting it orally is a cost-effective and efficient dosing method. Why try harder? Is there really a need to put drugs in your eyes? If you overdose orally, then your body can at least try to vomit out any undigested drugs.
If you are thinking of putting your drugs in your eyes, just remember how much you value your sight, and how much of a fool you will feel if you have to explain it to people if you manage to remove that sight.
BigTrancer :)

A good friend of mine who used to do acid alot told me once that he put a trip in the corner of his eyeball. Evidently it worked quite well, but he did get conjunctive itis or however the hell thats spelt.

oh btw people, i was asking the question for my friend who saw this. Personally i have put in my upper eye lid trips roughly 4 times in my 4 yrs of druguse, i'm not one for candy flipping or staying awake much past 8am the next day. UNfortunately i have naturally high tolerance for most things, but u get that. these are the only 2 ways of havin drugs through the eyes that i've heard of,, injection/trip :)
Btw love loovee the weed, but it's outworn it's welcome, depression laziness and flagging health.. :/

I wasnt talking about LSD, as Tito was enquiring about whip; but do the math:
50 MICROgrams of high quality LSD (and by its very nature as an illicit drug it is generally high quality) vs even only 10 MILLIgrams of pathetically produced amphetamines. Its an ENTIRELY DIFFERENT thing.
Whats that, a factor of 200 times the amount of speed u would need to add compared with your LSD!!
Thats why you are not adding speed to your eye.

lol nevermind people, :) the guys that were doing this must have just been complete knobs, supd small time dealers, mm smart ones.
ummm the thread can b closed thanks :)
Yall to the ppl of Perth!

We could close it or we could leave it as a warning why not to put things in your eye, our focus is harm minimisation after all. :)

3 years ago i used to smoke a lot of shabu (chase the dragon, off foil) and after 2 months of regular smoking, my eyesight started to screw up(having pretty much perfect vision), the optometrist was puzzled as to why in such a short time my eyesight fucked up. i told him about frequent smoking of shabu and he said that the leftover smoke damaged my eyes. Taking drugs through the eyes, IMMATURE

I believe cocaine hydrochloride is used in eye drop solutions as either an anaesthetic agent or for pupil dilation. Maybe the legitimate use of a narcotic in this fashion became confused down the line and people are now attempting foolish acts such as these. Don't put anything in your eyes except on the advice of a suitably qualified person. They're too fragile to screw with.

Cocaine HCl is sometimes used as an opthalmological topical anaesthetic for minor procedures. However, cocaine has largely been replaced by other agents (local anaesthetics) due to corneal toxicity. It is useful in debridement or removal of corneal epithelium.
When cocaine hydrochloride is supplied for use as an anaesthetic in solution, the strength is usually between 4%-10% (ie. 40mg/mL-100mg/mL). This seems to be quite a low concentration conceptually, because the supplied volume of this solution would be maximum 5mL.
In a typical eye-dropper application, about 35 µl (0.035mL) of the medication reaches the eyeball. With the subsequent blinking about 28 µl (0.028mL) will drain to the nasal mucosa where it will be rapidly absorbed in the circulatory system. The application of conventional eye drops usually provoke tearing reflexes due to the burning, itching and stinging sensation caused by the drops. This in turn causes an increased tear flow and consequently a dilution of the applied medication. Due to the reflex pain the patient will furthermore screw up his/her eyes therefore the eye drop and the tears will run and conclusively the quality of the applied substance remaining in the eye decreases. Hence the effect of the medication is quite uncontrollable and of shorter duration. Thus, if you drop cocaine anaesthetic solution on your eye, you'll receive less than 3.5mg at a time.
Plus, with any eyedrops you expose yourself to the risks of contact eczema if you have allergies to the preservatives, and/or conjunctival hyperaemia, tortuosity and dilatation of the vessels in response to chronic irritative drug application.
Contact eczema . . . . . . . . Conjunctival hyperaemia
eczema1s.jpg
-
hyperaemia2s.jpg

Therefore, it's not a suitable way to get high.
BigTrancer :)
[ 05 June 2002: Message edited by: BigTrancer ]