Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Australias Ketamine Problem?

Peaking Shaun

Greenlighter
Is it true that Australia has a ketamine porblem?? Maybe that is where we get the "smacky" term from? i dont know myself, but i am just asking anyone if they know.. because arent pills supposed to be chargy??

where to start with this one? it's a collection of misunderstandings, tied together with more confusion.
Ketamine Problem? er perhaps define problem. Ketamine is used recreationally by many "club drug" users in Australia, and has increased in availability and usage in the last few years. It has also been turning up pressed into locally made "XTC" pills, along with, or seperate to amphetamine.
The term "smacky? well that's usually associated with new users of MDMA who aren't used to the more lethargic feelings that can be associated with MDMA. The feelings of euphoria can be so overwhelming that a user may just want to sit down, not dance all night. Inexperienced users, perhaps ones who have only previously experienced amphetamine (speed based) pills, mistakenly believe this is caused by "smack", or heroin, in their pills. It isn't. It's just an effect of the MDMA.
All pills being chargy? see the above. MDMA can be "chargy", ie giving you energy, but can sometimes be more laidback and relaxed. Set and Setting (what your mind set is, and where, physically, yo are) has a lot more impact on thse feelings than you might realise.

test your pills, and u won't have any problems..
personally i love ketamine, but i always source powder ket, don't bother with pills..

you test for k youll need ez 2 i think cause i know ez 1 dosent test for it
and what it ket??? sounds like a pets name
liquid k is better by the way
you can get it from the hospital :)
and there is not problem with k its good!

By "ketamine problem" I'm assuming you mean the plethora of "k bombs" or Ketamine based pills on the streets...
I doubt it's where the term smacky came from - MDMA has different effects on different people... So do all the variations such as MDE, MDA & MBDB... Some might be "smacky" for some, and "speedy" for others...
Who knows where it originally came from :\

what the fuck is plethora
do you think its cool to used words like that
make you look smart?
you are a fuckwitt get a life

Sublime Junkie: Hehehe you're insulting someone whom you don't know, on a public message board, because you don't know the meaning of the word 'plethora'. Apollo was making a valid comment. Insulting him for it only lowers your view in everyone's eyes (which is currently extremely low, or would be for anyone who has seen any of your other posts)
Nothing much to add to JB's post 'cept that if by 'problem' Shaun meant that there is a lot of Ketamine being taken, I highly doubt the level of ketamine use in australia is close to that which would be considered a 'problem'...

Sublime Junkie... that is really an unnecessary thing to say... apollo was just trying to help you ya know... and your post reflects much more back on you than it does at all on apollo... if you are coming here to ask questions can you please have respect for the ones that attempt to answer them... and if you cant understand a word, its not his fault, get a dictionary :)

im just hear to feel the love
if ytou read some of my other posts i actually have valid shit to say
it just shits me how everone thinks they are a professor here
and yeah k is great just know what to expect and youll be fine

I just read pretty much all your posts and i cant remember any of them having any valid info in them. Infact if my memory serves me correctly, most of them were either closed or deleted by moderators due to their rudeness and/or irrelevance here... for example, your post on why E will never be legalised in new to ecstacy... and your gaylords post in this thread.
There is no need to be rude on this discussion board... so please keep it civil :)

dolphindesk.jpg

;)

But just to help Sublime Junkie out.......
PLETHORA (noun)
1. A superabundance; an excess.
2. An excess of blood in the circulatory system or in one organ or area.
I think apollo was using it in the context of number 1 - in excess......
[ 29 May 2002: Message edited by: RushingRococco ]

First off MEH to people who give others shit for using big words. Just because you're too stupid/lazy to go out an educate yourself aint our problem. Plethora is a great word, and I use it often as there isn't any other way of describing a plethora of something other than using a word like "a lot", which just isn't as descriptive.
ON TOPIC
The only ketamine problem is people who don't test their pills, take a K bomb, think it's shit cos they're expecting MDMA, then find out it's K, and then proceed to bag K forever.

giagantic quantities, heaps, gazillions, fuckloads, my gawd.. you've got a whole gaggle of possible plethora's in there!!! who needs, "a lot"
hah... errr, yes. well now back to it eh?
theres not much of a problem if u ask me (i wouldnt) with k. heaps (theres another) do it coz they want k... others get fooled, or dont have a tester and wing it, without success.
i reckon the term smacky is good if taken in the right context. like, when floored on the couch, bug-eyed, gob hanging open inches from the floor.. it could look similar to the shock of a quick backhand to the cheek! :) theyre smacked out from md. not in a dancy mood, just kickin back having a yack surrounded by a plethora a new and old friends.
teeehehehe!
-knackers

what the fuck is plethora
do you think its cool to used words like that
make you look smart?
you are a fuckwitt get a life
im just hear to feel the love
if ytou read some of my other posts i actually have valid shit to say
it just shits me how everone thinks they are a professor herep(emphasis added)
and yeah k is great just know what to expect and youll be fineROFLMFAO!!! :)
I just asked my 16 year old sister what plethora means... she seems to know... and last time I checked she isn't a professor...
I know you've already been hammered by everyone for this, but in all honsety this is the single dumbest comment I've seen on bluelight in a long time! Not only is plethora a common word, and not only did you prove your ignorance by not knowing what it means, but you were stupid enough to abuse someone else for using it! I could go on and on all day about how dumb that is!!! :D
Anyway, this thread is on it's last legs now because of this - does anyone have anymore to add about the ketamine problem?

Sorry Pleo, no more relevant information on the topic, just another Sublime Junkie bashing. What's the chance he's already created a new BL nickname, or has moved his abuse over to InTheMix? Plethora, it's not fucking rocket science.
This is just downright funny.

okay i dont post much in this forum but what i would like to say is i fully agree with APOLLO. different pills effect different people in individual ways. a pill doesnt have to be -k- to be smacky. it doesnt have to mdma to be chargy. people can take a mdma pill and just cause they're tierd they will feel smacky and not chargy.again its an individual based thing.
im not a professor and am far from becomming an expert, but if u dont test ur pills how r u going to know whats in them and what reaction u will have from em. if you dont like -k- and it comes up as being a '-k-bomb' DONT TAKE THE DAM THING!
as for having a go at some one on a public bored? i know u been flogged already but unless you actually know how smart the person is and that they DO know what they are talking about,just becareful what u say. PLUR :D