Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Excellent Pill Tester

Shred

Bluelighter
Just thought I'd share a bit of info about tester's in australia. I got this one from a store called "Off Ya Tree."
Reasonably inexpensive $49.90AU for kit containing two bottles. Bottle one contains Marquis Regent and bottle two contains Mandelin Regent.
From just 2 x One drop test's, you can differentiate between MDMA, MDA, PMA, DXM, Ketamine, Amphetamine, Opiate-like Substance and 2CB-like substance.
[ 12 June 2002: Message edited by: Shred ]

an ecstasy testing kit? no way, out of this world man. you mean such a thing exists? shit, fuck I would never have known. thanks, thanks a lot. haha

wickid, dude, don't hassle the greenlighters.
This site is about Harm Minimisation (notice the capitals) And this guy/gal has gone and found a pill tester. This is the shit we should be encouraging.
I say hell yeah to Shred for deciding to use her/his brain and buying one.
If only more bluelighters were like Shred. (You know who you are!)
Oh and a personal message to Shred, you'll realise how silly some people find your post after you're on bluelight for a while.
Welcome to bluelight. Rave Safe. Rave Hard.

hehehe Thanks Shred! hehehe
...Tho seriously, there are always going to be people out there who don't know, so the info is helpful :)

Big w3rd to shred, spread the news about em man, tell everyone you can, don't listen to dicks like wikkid.
More people testing the better.

hehe, i couldnt help but giggle, however it is good to see :) looks like a whole new wave of nicks are coming...

You dont realise how good this site is and just how little some people know about safer usage..
Was talking to some randoms not that long ago, that didn't know there were testers, didn't know what 5-htp was... and the rest...
So spread the werd ;)
Thanx BL...