Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Doing the washing!

M_D_X_M_A

Bluelighter
A friend of mine *wink,wink* had this awesome weekend and then when he got home after this wonderful weekend, he did his washing! (the plot thickens).
When he hung his clothes out!! (drama music)
he says "HOLY SHIT MY BIKKIES!!!"
On futher inspection of the 5 bikkies double bagged, he finds a milky residue very thick kinda like really really wet meth.
my question is can my friend divide this into say 4 then mabye place into the caps he might have laying around???
or would the mde (as the pills have been tested) be harmed or to saturated to give a full effect?
dont LAUGH at my friend...
/me ROFL

I guess it depends whether you're comfortable that your washing detergent is more or less harmful than the MDxx content of the pills you washed. If your bag is totally full of white mush, then perhaps you have far too much washing detergent contained in there to bother about rescuing the pills.
Would you rather lose 120 bucks (or whatever you paid for them) or eat washing detergent?
(I don't have any information at this stage on the toxicity of washing machine detergents - basically you're looking at illegal drugs mixed with possibly caustic washing detergent. Please take care. The best Harm Minimisation advice I can offer at this point is throw the whole lot in the bin. If you choose to eat them, have someone sober with you who will dial 000 if you begin to become sick).
BigTrancer :)

BT thank you for the good advise as my friendwil be throwing it out but my question to you all out there is there a chance it still would be sorta ok?
could the residue left in the bag be from moisture from the warm water condesing in the bag then the movement of the clothing enough to make it into this paste?
is there a way to test weather there is detergent in the powder they still test very strong (MDE) as my friend has re tested *JUST FOR THE SAKE OF TESTING*
thank you
M_D_X_M_A

You can't test for the strength of pills via a tester. They only test for the presence of certain chemicals as the most active agent (and secondary reactant in some testers).
The only way to know how much % of chemicals are present are from quantitative testing (eg. a gas chromatograph/mass spectrometer
[ 28 May 2002: Message edited by: wazza ]

Heres how i see it, you're taking a risk eating the pill in the first place arent u? I would split and eat em and hope for the best. One bit of info i am blessed in knowing is that half the ingredients of amphetamines are caustic, like washing powder, so it very well may improve the quality.
good luck and let me know how it goes with your friend

well, its pretty easy to tell... put on another load of washing and add a quater of the baggie... if your whites come out white than ever before, then i think it is safe to assume that there's tooo much detergent in there ;)
M
btw: PKardNuSanz - caustic ingredients may be USED, but that doesnt mean it will be caustic as an end product or that by adding a caustic detergent to it will make it some type of stronger, magical mix!

We've dried out mull that's been through the wash and smoked it...it was just a little less potent.

[EDIT: My bad (tho I was only passing on info from that thread about the testing of household products last year sometime) - info removed :) ]
[ 30 May 2002: Message edited by: Jakoz ]

In 5th grade the teacher brang about 5 or 6 different white powders to school, we had to taste them all then try and guess what they were. One was sugar, one was salt, one was icing sugar, one was flour etc... then one was washing powder. She assured us after we found out that it wasn't harmful. BHut it's still a bit fucked up i think, making kids eat washing powder.

Quoted directly off the box of washing powder in the cupboard:
If swallowed seek immediate medical advice
I don't know why you would even consider keeping them. Chalk it up as a silly mistake, at least you have a funny story to tell on a Sunday morning recovery if the conversation dies, an expensive story none the less. ;)

To the best of my knowledge, OMO does not give a colour reaction with marquis reagent.
BigTrancer :)

:X Crap!! Stupid nestcape just killed my post when I was just about to post it. :X :X :X :X
Anyhow, as I was saying... while I wouldn't say I recommend using the pills, I would probably risk it myself.
Firstly, the detergent would most likely be greatly diluted before it reached your baggie.
Secondly, I doubt that laundry detergent would pose much (if any) danger. Remember, we wear clothes that are washed with detergent 24/7/365/xxx. While our clothes do get rinsed with water, some detergent would remain which could seep through our skin. Any toxicity could be compounded over years. Also, I found this concerning zeolites and phosphates, the principal ingredients of detergents:
Comprehensive studies have shown that, like phosphates, the synthetic crystalline Zeolites used in detergents are of low toxicity and their use poses negligible risk to man. Detergent Industry Information Bureau
Thirdy, I think the risk of taking any pills (tested or otherwise) synthesized in backyard labs far outweighs the risk involved in consuming small amounts of detergent. Not to mention the possible risks of MDMA itself.
Fourthly, and least importantly, $120 is $120.
Again, I'm not recommending taking the pills, however small the risk is, it is still an increased risk. Just my opinion.

:)
Dont need to say anymore!
Twas a Blast
And i am fine!
Just came on slower...
*note* i do not recomend doing this but i am stoopid!
[ 30 May 2002: Message edited by: M_D_X_M_A ]
[ 30 May 2002: Message edited by: M_D_X_M_A ]

so, you would have taken the baggy of washed up slush anyway.. Why even posting here? Theres a heap more of other boards with the emphasis of attaining a bigger high from their drugs.
This is about harm minimisation.

Wazza i think all i need to say to you is and i
*note* i do not recomend doing this but i am stoopid!
I for the purpose of experiment did what i did!
i dont condone or recomend doing this all i am stating is i did it and i am fine!

Well the old "shit what do i do i washed my gear" question.
I have to say i would do exactly the same as M_D_X_M_A did. Here in Perth we pay ALOT more than $120 for 5. I know for a fact that you guys in the East get alot more for your $$$$ than us in the West. Maybe it has something to do with being 2 hours behind.....

lol, glad to hear ur ok.
*scat silence*
M_D_X_M_A (at a recovery somewhere down the track):
"One time I washed 5 pills by accident, and then thought ahh fuck it! So I ate em right, came on a little slower, but apart from that it was all good!"
Scat mofo ravers at recovery:
"OOOOAR HAHAHAHAHAHHAHA!"
*return to scat silence*
^^^ Pointless I know, but I like setting up scenarios in my head....
*ambles along*

I just wanted to confirm that eating a such small amount of detergent is very unlikely to be dangerous. Furthermore, the approximate amount/proportion of detergent in the baggie could most likely be estimated by taste.. just taste a little of that white residue, does it taste more like detergent or like MDMA?