Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

A friend tried to stitch me

Trance_R

Bluelighter
Hi,
I'm new to bluelight and thought i'd start by sharing a little story with you guys. I have a friend who I thought I trusted up until just recently, try to stitch me into consuming K induced bikkies. My friend said oh it's MD, clean as man I tested it, and it's MD purple to black in a couple seconds... I responded cool. I pretended to take the bikkie and placed it somewhere where he couldn't find it...I then used the marquis and mandeline tester after I had left where he was. With Marquis went orangy brown (amphetamine like??), and with Mandeline, started to turn green (possibly 2cb substance??) after 2 mins. Now, it was an LG and after I tested it I threw it away due to testing results. I believe I did the right thing. I tested it not because I distrusted him, but because I wanted to make sure the one I was to have was the real deal. I always test what I can and if i'm not sure, I don't touch. Works for me every time. You can never trust anyone and a test only takes a couple minutes of your time.

Your friend is either
a: trying to rip u off
b: Has no clue
c: Or was told that was the outcome of a previous test and passed on the info
It's hard to say. How well do you trust this friend. At the worst he sold you a speed bomb. I'd rather down that than a K bomb.. *ugh* :)

I think you did the right thing. While some people will surely pipe up and say "LG's weren't dangerous per se, i had them and i was fine, you wasted your money - they're decent speedbombs" or whatever, you're better safe than sorry.
It's unfortunate that now dealers are beginning to rattle off 'test' jargon as part of dodgy salestalk... sad but true - it was obviously going to happen eventually. Happily you kept your head and trusted your tester and your eyes rather than a dealers spiel. Too many people IMHO continue to eat pills that are untested, or eat pills that give results other than purple/black to marquis reagent. Often it seems people purchase a pill and then test, and when they receive a disappointing result still eat the pill anyway (!) because they're unwilling to throw away 30-40 bucks instead of risk their own health.
You tested it, it didn't turn purple/black, and you discarded the sample. You followed quite rigorous and careful testing procedures, and I believe you have minimised harm to yourself by doing so. Good work!
BigTrancer :)

well heres one reason why they didnt rack/railt it
as from http://www.pillreports.com/viewpill.php3?sub=-1&area=3&id=24714
Tested with EZ-Tester and got no reaction but was unsure is tester was working because it has been playing up a little lately and not testing correctly. Took pill about 2:35am and 15 mins later felt strong effects. Was like being very drunk, stoned and a little motion sick all in one. Not a nice feeling for me. Double vision and clumbsy on the feet. Laster about 45 mins then eased to a mild feeling. Went to bed. I think it was Ketamine and maybe something else but it's not good and I don't recommend them.
If you dont test for the active chemical you are after, just throw the pill away. So what if you are a little $$ poorer, you might have potentially saved your life or at least stopped a bad night out

hardcore2thebone: The only reason I haven't deleted your post is so that people can see how bad the advice is.
BigTrancer :)
[ 28 May 2002: Message edited by: BigTrancer ]