• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

VERSACE: Beige Vs Pink (Post ALL comments about versaces HERE)

PrimeOptimus

Bluelighter
Just wanted to know whether these are actually the same pills or not. Or is there actually 2 batches??
If so then which one is best? I've read reports and there different opinions on which are best, but most agree that its good quality MDMA.
Maybe everyone are just reporting about the same pill, just different interpretation of colour.
Anyone remember the big debate about the blue/green bb's of last year??? That ended up being the same pill.
Is this the case with these Versace's? I would like to know. Any input would be great.
I'm in the Sydney area
Thanks
[ 26 May 2002: Message edited by: PrimeOptimus ]
[ Edit: I changed the title to make it clearer to everyone that keeps starting more threads ]
[ 13 June 2002: Message edited by: Pleonastic ]

Can you please edit your post to include the city in the title - this Versace thing is confusing enough as it is, and there's a good chance that they'll differ from state to state...
Thanks... :)

had 1 1/2 of the pink ones the other nite, and it fuckn blew my mind away. definately one of the better pills ive eaten..GREAT!!
i think they're is 2 batches, i'm pretty sure i've seen the 2 different pics on pillreports...
and from what ive heard pink is better!!
cheers

Hi,
I would like to hear people's opinions as well. My friends and I had what i would call pink versaces last Friday 17.05.02. Mind you i could also see how they might be called orange or beige.
They smelled like aniseed.
Our experience was not what we were hoping for and what everyone's been raving about, they took a long time to come on, like over an hour, we were getting pissed off beginning to think we'd been had. When they did it was very sloowww..
suddenly i just realised that i wanted to give everyone a hug, but wasnt really feeling like dancing.
Mind you we then went down to the dance floor some time between 2 and 3am, and danced right through until 5.30am, so from dropping just after midnight and going till then, we felt that was a pretty long but not so intense roll. Never really felt like I was peaking.
So yeah.
Overall not happy about paying the extra money for them, cos they were good but not great.
xxx
Inanna

Based on user reports, talk amongst others, and general rather direct opinions that I have heard.. there is little if any difference between the two and any difference seems to be based soley on set and setting as well as perhaps a placebo of some DD's talking up their stock.
The test results are identical, as are the size and press.
One would think that perhaps the dye or some other factor caused the later ones to be a slightly different colour much like the Armani's of a few months ago. Both were identical in strength.

Not sure wot colour it was but it took ages to come up. when it did got eye wobbles and a visual or two. sat me down all nite or maybe i just wanted to chill :) but i liked it

Had the pink ones the other night - image here - and they were VERY nice. and yeah, they did take a long time to come up...but when they did..... :) :) :) :) :)
Just thought i'd post a report, and an image for comparison.
Play Safe.
aNt

lol at BT :)
dancing for 2 hours? i rarely dance for two hours... might just be me, but it seems like a nice long dance to me! :)
the press is the same (if not vritually the same) as the orange sex's that were going around recently, which indicates the probability of quality. as long as you test them before you eat them you'll be fine. some of my friends had them a few days ago, and they were quite enjoying it!

Yeh had the Pink/Orange Versace and they are a good mdma pill
consumed 3 over the night all seemed to be of equal strength i give em a 8/10
oh! they tested purple to black in 4sec
hope this helps a bit
<Sydney area>
[ 27 May 2002: Message edited by: whip ]

beige versaces....fuckin over rated!
i thought they were shit!
dropped two and barly come up...
pink laidies and yellow castles are still favorites!!!

The Versace's are all the same batch. Interpretation of color seems to vary from person to person but theyre either beige, light orange or light pink, depending on the lighting and the phase of the moon.
The lab results for this pill show it to be almost pure mdma, around 105-110mg per pill.

24428.jpg
24470.jpg

24408.jpg

robertrollie: please do not give information out if it is incorrect.
It appears from these recent photos, there are various colour'ed versaces.
Also from this thread it states people have seen intruding and protuding symbols. Seems it must be different types then.
Hope this helps in the pink vs beige debate in its own little way..
[ 28 May 2002: Message edited by: wazza ]

beige versaces - very loved up ,eye wiggles/rollbacks ,closed eye visuals ,decent dose of mdma ,strong aniseed smell ,3-4 hour peak 8/10 very fucking nice pill.
edit <sydney>
[ 28 May 2002: Message edited by: pE@K-a-TrOnIc ]

Robert Rollie:
would u like to let us in on where or how u obtained the information for the lab results of these pills?

It's amazing what a bottle of dishwashing detergent, a cup of milk and a whole lotta bullshit will give you.
The press on those pills is top class, someone really deserves an A for effort.
So what about the new BLUE VERSACES with an indented press i've been hearing about then?
LMFAO - only kidding kids. Are you mad? I am your daughter.

beige Versace...
nice pill in my opinion.
everyone i know enjoyed them immensely.
melanchoholic, don't know where you got the idea that they were the same press as the sex, nothing like them at all.

These fuckers smell like licorice.
Would that be a good or bad thing?
Or did the DD used the sachet to store his licorice supply?

licoriche smells like aniseed, aniseed smells like MDMA. these babies stink on the shit.

Does that mean I ran into the 'good' batch??
Cos that licorice smell is a bit overpowering at times.
Also, are there 2 batches? Cos some people are calling these over-rated.
Guess I will have road test these myself to see if they are over-rated or not!