Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Perth Pills 22/5/02

Fry-d-

Bluelight Crew
White Stars: Raised 6 pointed star, white pill with some dirty specs throughout. Test for MDMA good clean pill, still popular arround the town.
White Triangle: White pill small triange on one side, test MDMA, seem to be a few arround still.
Blue Domes: Who knows if this is the first batch or the 5th but these are still popping up arround the place. Good stong roll.
Purple Domes: Now I havn't seen these with my own eyes but Dave swears these are different to the blue domes. Test positive for MDMA.
...as always test your goog's and add to the list whether its a good one or a dud :)
[ 22 May 2002: Message edited by: Fry-d- ]

Blue Domes - Uncle Frank had one, and he belives that they hit your fairly hard, but don't last for too long (2 hours)
Puiple Domes - Mixed reports on these - some say they are strong, and some say they are fairly weak.
P.S. I'm still amazed that White stars are still around - it's been about four months since they came out!

Blue diamonds seem to pop up now and then, always in very small amounts. Good clean pills this time around.

Beige/Brown Versaces!!!!!!!!!!!
Friend of a friend reckons the bomb... short lived but a dynamite roll..... will get him to test soon.
:)

One of my mates tried the three different Versace's going around melbourne Orange/Pink/Beige.. he said Pink left the others for dead.

I am wondering if the Verasce are in Perth, cause I heard from a friend that he had some pills with a ladies face on the pill? Just wondering if anyone can confirm that they are in perth? Don't want to try a bad pill.

^ I don't know if they're the same, (because I'm not from Perth) but the Versace pills in melb are a large pill (maybe 9mm diameter) with an outpressed 3D-style logo that looks like a face surrounded by sunrays or snakes ... kinda like a medusa or zodiac symbol. In fact, some people have been calling them Medusas here.
BigTrancer :)

the versaci's are def in perth, although the numbers are not known, seems to b small amount, but they seem to b the stuff we've read about ova in the eastern states :) ~
Seems tro b a lot of diff pills in perth atm, although apart from the white stars (old batch) and the new breed blue's and purples, they aren't in much quantity. Watch out for the white triangles, had fond memories of these from last batch, seems to b of standard.

Versace Logo:
VersaceJeansLogo.gif

BigTrancer :)

The versace situation is very hard to deduce.
From what i have read it seems there are TWO colours. One is beige and the other is referred to as orange OR pink. So there may seem like there r 3 colours but i think there is only two.
Which one is better is anyones guess.
Pillreports is extremely conflicting; more so than usual.
Also a few disappointed people but that may be tolerance issues or being let down because the pill has been talked up so much and their set and setting wasnt the best but the silly gits dont realise this. (sorry my patience for that site has waned in recent months - its fast becoming the teknoscape of old; most recent comment was that PMA is a drug with strong SEDATIVE effects - well i guess he could of meant u are pretty sedated once u are dead??! )

Yes the Versaces are her in perth, Had a half over the weekend and they are very nice. The quality is extremely good and the beige ones are here they look exact like they are describe over in the eastern states. And the comments they are saying is the way I felt over the weekend. These are better then the MTV blues, and the Pink Kangaroos, and Blue Domes so if you find some grab them.

Pink Versace's definately in Perth now... Spoke to a few people in Northbridge who'd run into them so I say there maybe a fair few around. Definately not a dancey pill but everything else was spot on for a good MDMA pill. I'd rate it a 7.

yep guys, beige Versace's are in perth at the moment. not alot going around though. good clean roll. couldnt test them last week, but, should be able to test them this week end. ran into one pink Versace and didnt they as good as beige.

point to note about the versace's
The current ones in the eastern staes, b it pink beige or orange, have logo's that protude from the pill.
-atm in perth i have run into various types, also a beige pill versace pill with an indented logo, not 3d.
Are these the old bunk pills from last yr? a different, but new batch, has anyone had the oppurtunity to test these non 3D?? b it taken or kit tested

The versace I had over the weekend was beigi and had a protruding symbol on it not a indent one. and it was quite big and flat like in the east coast.

Went the new white/very light beige versace last week.(very detailed indented press and the crumbliest pill i'd ever had)Must say was very disappointed after waitng 1 and a half hours for 1 and a half to cum up and when it did it was very weak and mellow.The mistake was mine entirely as I did not test.But stick to the blue domes that i foolishly swapped these for

FMXtasy: those maybe the ones from june last year i think; at least u have the same description.
So the moral of the story is go the 3-D protruding ones.
And i presume everyone is talking about the close to 1cm in diameter ones.
Quadroller what is this?
"ran into one pink Versace and didnt they as good as beige"
I implore everyone who is told by their grandmother about her experience on the versaces to find out from the old girl what colour it was; for documentation and harm minimisation purposes of course.