Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

pcp in NZ?

lotus_biter

Bluelighter
i had this weird pill a couple of times last year, i was told it was pcp but someone else told me we dont get pcp in nz. it was 40$ and it charged me up all night and half way through the next day, i've never been that amped b4, it was wicked only when i started to come down i started talking shit like completely nonsensical babbling.
anyone know what it was? the pill was red in colour, no markings if i remember rightly.

Hi there..
Could you please explain exactly from the time dropping the pill till the 'end of the run' how you felt.. Emotions/thoughts/etc.
This is way too vague for anyone to help in any strong sense..
I guess this is a silly question, but you didnt test your pill for any main active substance(s)?
And you said you have had it a couple times? Are you able to get another one, take a photo, send in for testing etc?
Thank you :)
[ 20 May 2002: Message edited by: wazza ]

it was last year and i was told there arent many coming into the country (obviously) and i cant get them anymore. it wasnt really an emotive experience more just fuckin amped, going extremely hard, no unusual feelings of empathy, confidence, anything like that, but the comedown was pretty bad, i was actually also crying during the weird talking nonsense episode and feeling pretty shit. thats all i can say really.

It's always hard to tell with this sort of thing. PCP does exist, and has been seen in Aus, and probably NZ, but without anything to test now there is no way to know for sure what you had.
For your own peace of mind I 'd suggest having a look around erowid's PCP section, especially the user reports, and see if anyone else's experience matches up with yours.

What size was the pill? Like a normal Ecstasy size (like about 8mm diameter give or take)? Bigger? Smaller?

Hi there, after briefly browsing through erowid and looking at the dosages, i find it almost certain that you didn't have phenycyclideine (PCP). A light dose of PCP is 5mgs that 5hundreth of a point, a strong dose according to erowid is 10mg again that's a tenth of a point, and believe me erowid strong doses are strong and you would be clucking like a chicken ala Smokey in friday (severly dissociated). If the pill you had was the same size as an eccy then they must have a very accurate measuring eq and bear in mind a normal ideal eccy should have 100mgs (1point). Here's what it says about PCP (oral ingestion):
PCP is stored in fat tissue and brain tissue, so although blood levels peak 1-4 hours after ingestion, PCP can be detected in urine up to 1 week following high dose use. At doses from 1-5 mg, PCP often seems like very potent marijuana. Above 5 mg, the effects are much less predictable. At 20 mg and above, hypertension, muscle rigidity, seizure, depressed breathing, coma and death can occur. Effects of higher doses include a withdrawn catatonic state, ataxia, dysarthria, muscular hypertonicity, and myoclonic jerks. Rotatory nystagmus is often present and helps in making the diagnosis. Cardio- vascular status is usually unaffected. Prolonged psychotic states have apparently followed use of this drug.
As DM says it sounds much more like a rocket speed bomb or even more remotely a high dose MDA pill (also v. chargy) even dog forbid YABA! ;)

Remember that yaba = meth, so a yaba pill is basically a speedbomb too...
BigTrancer :)

thanks for the replies. i cant wait til i can get them again, coz now i'm more prepared for the experience, :)