• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Dealer's licence, how many friends can i help out before i am classed as a dealer.

tasso_elcheapo

Bluelighter
I know many people who get pills for ppl. How can we tell who are the big bad dealers, are they the one's with the BUNK pills or the good ones.

Welcome to Bluelight :D
As I understand it, according to the forum guidelines (located in the top left of your screen) we aren't allowed to discuss dealing here. A moderator will probably close this thread.
We're all about harm minimisation.
Also, you've posted this thread twice...
http://www.bluelight.ru/cgi/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic&f=35&t=002149
The answer to your question is a pill testing kit. If you want to know which dealers are the big bad ones, use a tester (available from http://www.eztest.com/ ) to test them, see who has the goods, who doesn't then label them "big", "bad" or both.
[ 19 May 2002: Message edited by: apollo ]

In the eyes of the law, if you sell any amount of illegal drugs to another person, it is considered dealing. This means if you have 5 pills in your pocket, each in a separate bag, you could be charged with possession of illicit narcotics with intent to distribute. On the other hand, if you have 5 pills in one bag in your pocket, it may be possible for you to claim they are for personal use only, so the charge would be possession.
As apollo said, your best bet is to test pills prior to purchasing them, that way you can avoid losing your hard-earnt on bunk pills to some dodgy bitch who can't/won't source decent pills for you.
As for who is a big dealer and who is not; there are those who buy a tenpack and help their friends out with a pill each or whatever, and there are those who buy many many times this quantity and move dramatically larger numbers of pills. There is no difference in the eyes of the law - dealing is dealing. The only difference is the amount you can afford to spend on a lawyer.
BigTrancer :)

Here in the uk, you dont even have to sell drugs to another, the simple act of passing a drug to another person whether money changes hands or not is classed as dealing.
This includes passing a joint to someone, so they can toke on it.
I think this could be the same in other countries.

supply = passing drugs to another another person -whether or not for money. This includes passing on a pill to a friend, even if for nothing, passing the packed bong, etc.
trafficking = carrying on a business of drug selling - so commercial quanitities (which can be as low as one depending on the circs), making a profit, and organising drop-offs and pick-ups fall under this category.
possession - knowledge + control. In QLD it is assumed if drugs are found on your person, or in your house you both had knowledge and control of them, a presumption you have to rebut.
manufacture = create, purify, etc. So if washing chemicals (eg washing meth/mdma) be careful, this is pretty close to manufacturing in the eyes of the law. Also, having a heap of glasssware lying around doesn't look too good.
In answer to your Q - even if you only pass on one pill to someone, you are now their DEALER. There are no special numbers in place, or an unwritten drug code. If you get busted passing one or one thousand it's dealing.

Here is a cliping I took from my little database of drug facts. Got this from a Gov web site a while ago may not be relavent anymore. Get stuck into me if you want.
Summary of quantities
Quantities measured as pure or mixed drug.
Schedule 11 Small quantity Trafficable quantity Commercial quantity
Heroin 1g mixed or pure 3g mixed or pure 250g pure or 500g mixed
Cannabis 50g 250g or 10 plants 25kg or 100 plants
- leaf
 - oil
 - plant
 - resin
THC 1g mixed or pure 25g mixed or pure 1kg pure or 10kg mixed
Cocaine 1g mixed or pure 3g mixed or pure 250g pure or 500g mixed
Amphetamine 1g mixed or pure 6g mixed or pure 250g pure or 1.25kg mixed
LSD (Lysergide) 0.2g mixed or pure 1.5mg mixed or pure 50mg mixed or pure
MDA 0.75g mixed or pure 3g mixed or pure 100g pure or 500g mixed
MDMA 0.75g mixed or pure 3g mixed or pure 100g pure or 500g mixed

Thanks acidis - the gist of the post is there... there was a full list just like you posted but for all the scheduled chemicals in Australia, up here a little while back, if I find it I'll link it up if it's current information.
BigTrancer :)

How can we tell who are the big bad dealers, are they the one's with the BUNK pills or the good ones.
You can't tell how "big" a dealer is by the quality of their pills!!! That's crazytalk!
Why do you care who the "big" dealers are anyway?