Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Come Downs

M_D_X_M_A

Bluelighter
I am currently on a break from everything but when i was rolling heavily i didn't suffer come downs!
is this common or not?
i dont pre load.
and i dont smoke pot after rolling (dont smoke pot at all)
any ideas?
also doesnt matter what i rolled on ie: pills,meth,coke,g.
RAVE SAfE ALL
[ 16 May 2002: Message edited by: M_D_X_M_A ]

It depends how you define the term "come down"... personally I think it's used too vaguely.
Is a comedown when you feel shit after taking pills? Or is a comedown when you come down from the high you were previously at, whether it be back to baseline or below?
To me it sounds weird when people say they don't get "comedowns" because that implies that they're always high. I prefer it when people say they don't get "bad comedowns" - that defines what they mean a lot better...
But as I said, it's a term that's used far too vaguely. There's a post that johnboy made a while ago where he demonstrated this principle with the use of a graph - if anyone knows which one it was could they post a link here? :)

Alcoholics claim not to suffer hangovers. Physiologically speaking, this is impossible: given the nature of the alcohol HANGOVER. The only REAL way to avoid a hangover is to remain "drunk".
Perhaps something to ruminate on.

I can only say I've had one comedown. But then I haven't had all that many pills. I usually find I have more of an afterglow, where I still feel pretty damn good (ie above baseline), but not as good as when i was peaking. I don't get hangovers either. Maybe I'm just lucky?

Salmon: you avoid alcohol hangovers by drinking water before, during and after, before going to sleep. Its dehydration that kills you the next day

You may be physically healthy and mentally happy. Like are you eating healthy, doing regular excercise, happy with your life, not guilty about taking drugs...etc? I find that when I'm in that state of mind or feeling healthy I don't get nasty comedowns when I take drugs, though a certain degree of contented detached-ness.

On topic:
M_D_X_M_A: How do you mean rolling heavy? For me, I've found that have a "come-down" if I have 3 pills in a night, otherwise I'm generally fine. I've got my own theory on this, but I'd be interested to see your definition of heavy usage first.
Off topic:
Splatt: That's what I thought originally, but "hangovers" are generally caused by alcohol withdrawal. Most people will drink and drink till they hit a level, and then just stop. It's easy to overcome a hangover by gradually slowing your drinking at the end of your night.

I do not recomend or advise any of the information i give to the bluelight msg board i am simply answering a question i am not boasting or trying to beat any one else on here ok
Dante to answer your question for me on a big night it would proberly go something like this.
2 or 4 points of speed (bombed)
30 mins later 2 to 3 ml of 1,4b
ride this for about 3 or so hours
when feeling the rush starting to subside
take a pill (mdma) quality as tested prior
ride for 1 to 2 hours
drop or snort another pill
wait till this comes back to base line about
the same time my local club closes
move to either recovery or day club
then consume 3 to 4 ml of 1,4b
and some more speed either snorted or smoked
end of day.
this is a big night for me i would not feel any sort of below baseline feeling just absolute happiness, after having done all this return home eat then sleep.
I DO NOT RECOMEND TRYING THIS.
i am now currently on a break from it all please read this link Australia/Asia/NZ/Middle East Social
RAVE SAfE ALL!

this is a big night for me i would not feel any sort of below baseline feeling just absolute happiness, after having done all this return home eat then sleep.
... and then?
How do you feel the next day, and the day after that? That's when you would be likely to experience the negative comedown effects.
Off topic: In the original post you talked about "rolling" off different things. The term "rolling" is an american term that refers to mdxx substances (I think), so you wouldn't really say that you "rolled" on meth. You'd be speeding not rolling!

*chaoscat* the term rolling is refered in my group of people as the term of being altered by substaces.
And as for the next day and days after that well i normally start on fri night and finish on sunday night about 2 or 3 at night and go to work on monday morning fine. Tuesday i normally feel better then ever i have only encountered *down affects* on either k pills (i hate k) or when my *ROLL* has had a bad ending such as fighting with a friend or hearing about a friend in trouble.