Woodley Park on Sundays?

Hh0oUuSsEe

Bluelighter
Does anyone know if and when parties are being thrown in Woody Park? I haven't been to one in a while, just wondering if its still going on. Is.there only 1 crew that throws them?

They stopped doing them after what happened over summer at EDC. They tried having one around july and it got shut down early just due to city ordinances (I believe).

Sucks as those parties were awesome.

There are a few other BLers here who I know attended those parties, some rad people.

Ha, i've probably seen you there if you went to a good number of 'em!

Those were always good. I remember when bodyrockdjs started throwing them about 7 years ago.

Damn that sucks, they were bomb parties, do you guys know if that crew is throwing any other parties besides the ones at woodley?

well there were several of them. the ones i went to were with bodyrockdjs. I forgot the name of the other crews that threw parties.

Green Sector was one of the larger groups that threw parties, and they still have parties every now and then.

Looks like the parties are back!
Sundaze is happening right now at the north end of the park!

I was there for about 30 minutes or so, and it seemed like a great time! Im sad I couldnt stay for longer but I was swamped with work that needed to be done.

Hopefully this signifies the beginning of more Woodley Park parties, as ive missed them with all my heart.

Damn, let us know next time...again ha . Where do you find sundayz on the web?