• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Cocaine in pills?

nubnub

Bluelighter
Anyone ever found a pill with coke in it? Recently got a hold of some red rhino/ecko's up in the northwest and they supposedly contain coke but I thought that was relatively unheard of? Tested out okay with marquis but I'm still curoius...

Any ideas? :)

I wouldnt think that there would be coke in a pill due to coke diminishing the effects of mdma. I know this happens if you do coke first. I'm not sure if you took it together o.0 I've never personally seen/heard of coke in a pill though. Also it doesnt seem like a dealer would want to put coke in a pill. Their are cheaper alternatives to cut with, ha.

I think, for the most part, its nothing more than a marketing gimmick, "these pills contain cocaine", "these pills contain drug 123".

It doesn't make much sense from an economical point of view to put cocaine in an Ecstasy pill, but you never know.

No. First, coke is more expensive than MDMA so it doesn't make sense for pressers to put it in. Second, coke has a low oral bio-availability so even if there was some in there, it wouldn't do anything.

Cocaine actually has about the same BA orally as intranasally, but no rush, which is what most users want. Cocaine in Ecstasy tablets is not unheard of, but very rare. I think it's safe to say that your pills probably do not have coke in them. It sounds like something that someone selling pills with (meth)amphetamine in might say.

probably some research chemical or some stimulant maybe high caffine.
as for the cost of h or coke being so high doesnt mean that much because there have been a few pills with them. it was only 3-4 im aware of from 1 testing site. granted they were probably made by govt dea s to give some legitimacy to the claims/ warnings.

as for the cost of h or coke being so high doesnt mean that much because there have been a few pills with them
Well, it means that there's little incentive for a dealer to do this. There have been a statistically insignificant number of cases where this occurred.
granted they were probably made by govt dea s to give some legitimacy to the claims/ warnings.
Or the freemasons. Alien mafioso freemasons.

it was only 3-4 im aware of from 1 testing site.

So 3-4 confirmed cocaine pills out of how many? millions...billions? ;)

D'you think it's possible to do a bleach test/wash thing like you do with cocaine? that'd tell you if theres some in there..

^ That's pissed on my chips. Oh well was just an idea anyway.

Ignore what I said if it fools people into thinking theres coke when there is in fact ,pepsi

Well I'd much rather coke in a pill than meth. It's strange cause most pillreports of red rhinos say they're med-high mdma, sometimes with ketamine. Well they tested out okay so I'm not worried, thanks for all the help everyone!

Ok so coke is primarily produced out of columbia, peru, bolivia, and ecuador.. Ecstasy is primarily produced in canada, netherlands, belgium.. The coke countries and the E countries are thousands of miles apart.. It makes no geographical sense to put coke in a pill.. Also, if u have large amounts of coke ur gonna make more money selling it as coke than if u were to mix it with MDxx and sell it as E.. Coke also has little to no effect when taken orally, and it's not a good binder at all, inactive binders are way cheaper and more effective for holding a pill together than coke. So whenever someone tells you about a coke based pill its bullshit.... Same goes for heroin.

This is soooooo funny because ever since I've done Ecstasy, EVERYONE of my friends have been telling me "Oh this pill has coke. And this pill is cut with heroine." I used to think the same thing in the beginning until I did my research. I feel like slapping my friends with all the info. about pills and how coke/heroine would not be in a pill. I just don't feel like being the buzz kill and bringing logic since we want to have a fun time. I just let them be =/

As I said earlier, it has the same bioavailability (roughly) as snorting, but no rush, which is whatg most rec. users are after. Chewing coca leaves will lead to oral ingestion, but also buccal uptake.

^indeed. dosing 300-400mg sublingually made me pretty high for about an hour

plugging is the best route for coke, IMO. almost 100% BA. snorting is fun sometimes, even tho it's a waste

^indeed. dosing 300-400mg sublingually made me pretty high for about an hour

plugging is the best route for coke, IMO. almost 100% BA. snorting is fun sometimes, even tho it's a waste

How on Earth do you plug powder though?? Do you just stick it in there like nothing?

^gelcap it up yo! google plugging. Next time you roll I highly recommend it. you can also dissolve it in water and shoot it up tharr. works nicely for certain chems

So 3-4 confirmed cocaine pills out of how many? millions...billions? ;)...

yea probably the same ratio as same color pill and press being something totally different from one dealer to another in the same state/province or area even venue. it probably happened once and now everyone has to be sooooo paranoid about it.