EDC '11 moved from L.A. to Vegas, damn, Whos going?

Hh0oUuSsEe

Bluelighter
So since they cancelled the party that is usualy held at a bomb ass colliseum,
And moved it to Vegas, I'm wondering how many people will make the trip out there.
It will still be bomb bit I think it won't come close to the amount of people who usually attends, as well s the production. I wonder if they are not going to have monster and t a o there also, most likely not, massive ....in l.a......are dying

I'm not going anyways since last year I've been pretty much over insomniac events but I'd still go if they weren't such shitty event organizers.

What would you call Shitty event organizing? I'm guessing you just don't like the crowds?

no, I like the crowds. I just don't like all the rules they give you. Plus last year didn't have any good house music djs.

I'm not going anyways since last year I've been pretty much over insomniac events but I'd still go if they weren't such shitty event organizers.

I second this.
If edc 2011 is till 4 am and doesnt have bunk rules like no lights no sitting ill be there. If its a standing only dance dance dance fest they can shove there party. Z

What would you call Shitty event organizing? I'm guessing you just don't like the crowds?

Its there shitty watered down mainstream rules. Its not a rave as of last year so wen its a rave again im more than down. Not anmouncing dj's till long after tickets go up for sale is shitty organising. nsomniac is for noobs no joke, everyone i know thats been going to events sice june 2010 is stoked everyone thats been going years think its another joke on the noobs to get there cash out of pocket. Im long past "its about the music" so i dont care about that, or the feeling of saying "im going to edc" like all the noobs, im still cooler than most wether i attend or not. I want to take drugs & hang out with close friends and thats all. I can do that tons of places it doesnt need to be edc. I go to events and cuddle puddle with my group far from a stage so why spend a 100$+ to do so? Thats my take. If they provide a late night no rules envirment like they used too i'd give them an A for effort and another shot at my money but im not hopeful.

I second this.
If edc 2011 is till 4 am and doesnt have bunk rules like no lights no sitting ill be there. If its a standing only dance dance dance fest they can shove there party. Z

Insomniac said it would go until dawn so hopefully it'll be past 4am. Was the no lights rule just a California thing?

I'm for sure going! Never been to vegas or EDC so popping 2 cherrys in one time lol. Looking at hotels right now, any suggestions of what hotel to get?

Its there shitty watered down mainstream rules. Its not a rave as of last year so wen its a rave again im more than down. Not anmouncing dj's till long after tickets go up for sale is shitty organising. nsomniac is for noobs no joke, everyone i know thats been going to events sice june 2010 is stoked everyone thats been going years think its another joke on the noobs to get there cash out of pocket. Im long past "its about the music" so i dont care about that, or the feeling of saying "im going to edc" like all the noobs, im still cooler than most wether i attend or not. I want to take drugs & hang out with close friends and thats all. I can do that tons of places it doesnt need to be edc. I go to events and cuddle puddle with my group far from a stage so why spend a 100$+ to do so? Thats my take. If they provide a late night no rules envirment like they used too i'd give them an A for effort and another shot at my money but im not hopeful.
I know.I'm.not supposed to promote unlawful activity on this forum ha, but because I plan to bring in lights....I usually have no problem sneaking them or something, have you guys tried? Maybe even pass a five$ or something Haha,

And also about the crowd...you guys don't think its worth it to listen to bomb djs even if standing in the crowd, and not even think or worry about the people?

Insomniac blows. Everything they touch turns to shit, but they have so much money they often try to overcompensate for it. They ruined the rave scene in California for decades probably.

That being said, I will probably only go to EDC this year BECAUSE it's in vegas. My sister has friends who live there so we'd have a place to crash. If we decide to go I'm def getting a fake ID so I can gamble while I'm rolling tits (honestly you should be allowed to gamble at 20 :/).

Do you guys think it'll be more people attending than last year in l.a.? I believe not, but I've been hearing otherwise.

last year's edc was my first and i thought it was the worst rave i've ever been to. hated the venue itself. i am def interested in going this year now that it's gonna be in vegas. who doesn't love vegas?? =)

I'll be long gone by then. :( I would have attended if it was on when I'm out there.

I second this.

WT? no sitting? ummmm yeah sounds like d'bags.

If the dates don't interfere with my other event that I'll be going to California for, then I'd hit up EDC in my home town.

Last EDC I been to was in 06. I found it to be a good night.

By the way, it's going to be held atthe raceway. I'd imagine it to be hot as fuck in the middle of summer. Good lord, could you imagine all the naked people trying to cool off? I hope there won't be too many people over heating in the Vegas heat. (FYI: in the middle of summer, the temps stay above 100 degrees F even through the night for days. )